oh my fucking god holy fucking sh

Shuichi was out with his dear friend, Guy Fieri, when he spotted a large crowd on the other side of the street. Both of them dazed, he glanced over the mosh pit and made out the outline of a... quite familiar figure. He didn't even hear Fieri calling out to him. That's when a bicyclist collided with him, his scream letting out such a ringing tone, that the unclear silhouette began to stride towards him, pushing his way through the crowd.

"Ph-Phil?!" he stammered. He couldn't believe his eyes. He knew something fairly big was happening, but not in a million years would he ever expect something like this.

"My identity does not matter at all in this situation. Are you feeling okay?" the doctor practically sounded like he was scolding Saihara, due to his stern undertone.

"I-I'm okay, really. It'll just be a scratch. Promise..." Saihara's voice trailed off. It was almost like he was in a trance, gazing thoughtfully at Phil. He had never quite noticed his chiseled features, and the sun seemed to be aligned perfectly to highlight his gorgeous brows. But, before he knew it, Dr. Phil disappeared back into the crowd, a snarking Fieri standing above him.

Fieri snarled, "C'mon man. Get up, we need to get goin', or we'll be late for the Grocery Games." he seemed unreasonably angry and hostile, but Shuichi complied. He didn't wanna ruin the show, really.

Though, as he was walking, he had a feeling of dread and euphoria, mixing into a slimy, muddy, mess. Would he ever see Phil again? In person? Could he ever experience that... feeling of being drawn in by Phil's looks again? These thoughts clogged his mind, suddenly plunging him into a deep, deep despair.