im beibg held at gunpoint to update this

This was when Shuichi decided to hit up the BuzzFeed quizzes. He found one titled, 'Are you really in love?'

And the more he thought about it, he was. To his dismay, BuzzFeed also considered him to be crushing.

He never felt like this about anyone. Whenever Dr. Phil was around, everything was at peace. He knew he'd be okay. Shuichi's thoughts trailed off to Phil. He only needed him in his life. He spent hours and hours fantasizing about what they could become...

But, soon he got fed up with his thoughts. He wanted, no, NEEDED, to make them a reality.
Shuichi texted Phil.

"What's your address? It's something important."

"6969 Obama Blvd Lane."

No questions were asked, to Shuichi's delight. He went onto Google Maps, and started running.

Guy Fieri was livid. Furious. Fucking devastated. It was so obvious to him that Shuichi was in love with someone he had JUST met, instead of him, his best friend for 8 FUCKING years. Were all of his efforts a waste? For what felt like centuries, he had been trying to hint to Shuichi that he wanted to be more than just a friend. Then, Shuichi just happened to meet Dr. Phil, and now just so HAPPENS TO BE IN LOVE WITH HIM. Tears of pure anger were flooding out of his eyes. He couldn't believe this bullshit. In a fit of rage, he texted Shuichi.

"COME OVER. WE NEED TO TALK."

"I'm so sorry, I can't. I'm going over to Dr. Phil's. Pretty amazing, huh?"

Fieri was about to go insane. Of course he was gonna be hanging out with the doctor. He only wanted Shuichi in his arms, but, instead, he was running into someone else's. He felt like he had failed. His only wish was to be with Shuichi. Shuichi kept him alive.

All of this hit Guy Fieri at once. He thought about how Shuichi used to be, always bugging him to hang out, joking around with him day and night, and just enjoying his company in general. But, ever since Kaede had died, he became withdrawn. Sure, they hung out, but not as much. He wasn't himself. He only became the way he was before when Phil was there. Fieri couldn't fix him.

(I FUCKING HATE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH IM GONN A PEE MYSelkfnsieiejHyUuJ)  hehe