Breva (Brent and Eva POV)

Brent's POV

Monday morning and Lexi has just left for school with Ben. I decided to go into the office and start working on some new video ideas. I played music loudly on my phone as I began to collect everything that I needed and I realized I hadn't seen Eva the whole of last week and we were still supposed to finish filming something for her channel. I suppose I could call her instead of pretending to actually be doing work right now.

"Hey Eva, whats up?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"Well...I was going to do some work but I can't really concentrate, so I was actually hoping you would come over today, figured we could work together and finish working on the vid? Are you up to it?"

"Sounds good, but first coffee."

"Of course." I reply smiling at her predictable comment.

"And you better have food for me when I get there."

"Bring your own food!" I say jokingly

"I'll be waiting...bye now" she says jokingly ending the conversation.

I shake my head and throw my phone onto the desk as I head downstairs to start getting some snacks together. I order some pizza and grab some sodas and crisps. I take candy and some protein smoothies, that Lexi put together this morning, up to the office and then neaten it up a bit.

Eva's POV

Brent called me and I'm going over to meet up with him in about an hour. I decided to get done, I put a jean shorts, a cropped hoodie and my Converse. I decided to throw on a hat because my hair was a bit rough this morning. I grabbed my keys and handbag and headed over to my car.

Leaving the Starbucks drive-thru I made my way over to Brent's house. I ring the bell and Brent answers within seconds happily smiling welcoming me in we hug and for some reason he holds onto me tighter than usual. I don't resist and I hug him just as tight, I feel him smiling which only causes me to smile too.

"Eva?" He asks innocently.

"Yes?" I giggle a little

"Can we rather go to the park, home just feels really hot and congested." He asks sweetly as we pull out of our hug.

"Sure, but you better take food with." I say laughing off the awkwardness beginning to build up.

He laughs too and grabs a bunch of snacks looks like he packed before I came. I grab a picnic basket from Laura's cupboard where I knew it was.  He placed the snacks into the basket and when I saw what he packed I laughed and said,

"Brent? Haha. You'd think that my 'boyfriend' would know that I am not having any of that soda and those crisp?" I say laughing.

"I know. They're all for me. I figured since you're vegan you could eat the grass at the park." He says laughing sarcastically. He turns his back to me as I playfully hit his arm.

"I' kidding. I'm kidding." He says defending himself, "There's some baby carrots, a spinach smoothie and some other gross healthy foods in the fridge."

"Thanks" I say rolling my eyes at him.

Brent's POV

We arrived at the park and unpacked all our things onto our blanket and took out the drinks I brought with. I handed Eva a shake and I took out a Fanta for myself. She drank the tiny bottle very quickly and when she was done she ended up having an adorable shake mustache. I giggle slightly at the sight and grab my phone out to take a picture. I quickly snap a pic and not realizing the reason I was taking a picture of her she poses and does a cute duck face which only makes the picture ten times better. I continue to laugh as I decide to post the picture on my story.

Almost instantly people start commetning:

#BREVA!!!!!

OMG!! They are just perfect for each other.

Breava #Exposed

Iltsm!!!

Get married already!!!!!

Love you guys!!

I shrug at all the comments and turn my phone around to show Eva. She just smiles as she scrolls down.

"Ahhh." She sighs as she lays down flat on the blanket I join her and lay real close next to her, our arms graze against each other and she turns onto her side and I can feel her smiling and looking at me.  I turn onto my side as well to look at her too we smile deeply into each other's eyes. Our faces begin to get closer and closer by the second and I begin to raise my hand towards her chin..

"OMG!! Brent Rivera??" "MyLifeAsEva??!!" A little girl who looks to be around the age of seven runs towards us as we raise ourselves up to a sitting position.

"Great!" I say rolling my eyes slightly irritated. We both get all the way up as the little child runs to us with open arms and hugs me tightly. I smile and when she pulls away from me she looks up at me and smiles. She pulls out a pen from her bag and a piece of paper and asks with the sweetest words for my autograph. After the two of us sign her paper, we decide to just pack up and go back home.

Eva's POV

I  turn to look at Brent in the drivers seat.

"You know. What if all the rumors aren't you know, that untrue?" "Would it really be that bad if we liked each other." I asked slightly regretting it.

"Eva? I really...actually...do....like you." He says sweetly turning to look at me for a second before turning his attention to back to the road.

"I know Brent. You did just try to kiss me earlier at the park." I say laughing and blushing a little.

He pulls up in front of his house and turns the car off, he shifts his posture to face me and then he smiles as he leans forward towards me, I lean forward too and our noses touch now, he slides his hand across my chin and his fingers reach behind my ear, he pulls me closer and  our lips touch together.

THE END

Authors POV

---------------------------

Thanks for reading ya'll hope you're enjoying this.

This was not one of the greatest chapters but I had fun writing it. Hope you enjoyed reading it!!

Comment! Vote! Send Love!

Love Aaliyah xx