Chapter 1: I am there

To start with let me tell u that I'm Srenjoy Saha. I'm just like every random guy you come across. Its weird to write about yourself but doing weird things is kind of a habit to me now.

So all the problems started on 12th February, 1998 at 13:37. Well thats when I was born to Mr. Jayanta Kumar Saha and Mrs. Chanda Saha, my beloved parents. I had an elder sister, Miss Debanjana Saha.

Being from a middle class Indian family I got to learn many things during my childhood. Things like family ethics, respect for elders etc. was common. But i also got to learn that conservation of money was far more important than conservation of mass, energy and other stuff like that.

From childhood i had a huge tendency of being curious about things which were going around me. And thats also how i learnt the alphabets. My mom used to make my sis write them and i used to sit in front of them and scramble on a sheet of paper. Slowly but steadily, my sister learnt the alphabets and so did I without any help. Mom and Dad were real happy and decided to sent me to school.

But you people must be wondering why am I writing all this stuff and why now. Right? Well writing about my past is now the only way I can visit it. And for "why now?" Its because I dont know how much time I would be able to carry on. No, its not that I have some fatal chronic disease. But there are things why I can't be sure of having a future.

Things have changed over the time i grew up. And the only thing they taught me is being different might not always be a good trait, but sometimes it may also be a curse. Well the rest is gonna be said as we proceed.

So as I was saying, I went to a playschool in Ranchi. About which I don't remember much but all I remember is a big abacus like thing, which used to be my self made skateboard. Then I was promoted to nursery at St. Mary's School which turned out to be a fruitful year because of the alphabets I had learned beforehand. In our nursery every child was given a cup of Horlicks to drink. I never liked it, I still don't. But they made you have it. Most of the days it was easy to gulp the whole in one chance. One day mom made me have a heavy meal before coming to school, and then when they made me have the drink I threw up on the sister's apron. She was furious and took me to the Head priest. The Head priest scolded her instead and told her to go away. After she was gone he told me never to accept things as they are, if you don't like it try and change it. Those words still echo in my head till date. I had many great friends in Ranchi but nevertheless nothing lasts forever. Next year we had to shift to another city, Jamshedpur. In where one of the hardest and best phases of my life took place.