Chapter 2

I saw the gargantuan house. It was white with some beautiful windows and a cute door. I walked In and ran upstairs to pick the room I would be sleeping in. I don't really like big rooms so I chose a medium sized one, just enough room to put up all of my things.
The people who helped us move house put down my bed. I flopped onto it and opened my Instagram account (@libbyjaderussell) and put up a picture of my new house in Bristol. Unfortunately it was half-past eleven so I had to sleep.

💛The next day💛

I woke up and asked my mom were the school was. It was only across the road so I was happy about that. I looked through my suitcase and I picked some black skinny jeans and a white tank top. I put on some cute white heels. I put my brown hair up into a plait.

I tried not to smile because my braces would show and I HATE my braces and I need them for 21 more years?! Anyways, back to me, I walked out the front door and arrived at the school. When I walked in a blonde boy caught my eyes. He looked at me back but then carried on talking to his friend i think? So I walked into the head teachers office and he told me to come in. He gave me a time table and my locker key, E-016. Before I left I asked if they did football in this school. He replied that there was a unisex team starting tomorrow and that I audition today in the upper hall. Miss Williams hosted it. I nodded and left the office. The bell rang. The blonde boys 'friend' probably had a different time table or something. I walked up the stairs and walked into the upper hall. "Hello?" I asked. A teacher with red hair asked me if I was here for the football so in witch I replied yes. I started pulling out all of my sick tricks and then Miss Williams told me to stop. She told me I was the captain and I ran off in relief. I saw the blonde boy rushing up the corridor. He must have seen my come out their. "Are the auditions for the football team is still on?" he asked. "Yes," I told him.

"Thanks" he said. I walked away and then I heard him mumble something that scares me and shocked me...

💛💙💜💚💛💙💜💚💛💙💜💚

You all need to tune into the next chapter and I hope that you all vote and follow and I will try to make a new chapter DEPENDING on the read so yeah, bye 💏💏💏💏💏💏💏