Prolouge

P
R
O
L
U
G
E
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
I look him  in the eyes with my cheeks red and heart beating out of my chest. I hurriedly do it before I can change my mind.

.

.

.

.
.

I punch him square in the face.

I didn't throw no curved hook, I hit him with my right fist tight and full force. He staggers back but I'm not done with him. I knee him in the balls watching him fall to the ground.

"Y-y-you b-b*tch!"

He groans, crying out in pain and  clutching his place. I give an evil grin.

"If you think you're going to walk into my house, in my room and disrespect me....you done got me f*cked up!"

Hiiiii,
I'm The Oracle Queen, this is my first story here so please give me as much honest advice as you can. I'm black, and blacker then black, with really dark skin. I love my Melanin and being a f*cking dark  skin choco chick. I grew up in a Spanish speaking neighborhood so I also speak Spanish. I didn't really live at my parents house and lived more at my friends house, their family speaks Spanish, so I became very proficient on spanglish. I love to cuss and be sarcastic. Hope that's not a problem?  I wrote this book to make people laugh and feel sad but happy at the same time. I hope you enjoy it.
🥰🥰 🥰

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS A LOT OF FOUL LANGUAGE (CUSSING) LEAVE NOW (emphasis on the leave) OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. ⚠️⚠️⚠️