Chapter three

Once upon a time......

Samantha Angelo P.O.V

Flash back

As much as I wanted to I couldn't stop the next few words from escaping my mouth.

"THE F*CK DID YOU JUST SAY?!?"

My ex boyfriend hears this and when he gets to the door he wraps him arm and around  my waist but quickly retracts it as soon as he sees her. He stutters, struggling to get his next few words out.

"W-w-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you the great news!!" She screams.

"Huh?"

"I'm already 6 months along! Your gonna have an little boy!!! Look! Look! Look! Look! He's kicking!"

Apparently she hadn't noticed before but when I touched her stomach, she notices the big fat engagement ring on my finger.

"That's an amazing ring.... in fact it reminds me of the one that Chris said was a family heirloom. His mom must have given it to you!!"

" Yes actually. Mom did.... but don't really need it anymore. You can have it," I say, sliding the ring off my finger and placing it on hers.

"Really?"

"What's this supposed to mean?!?" My boyfriend says looking at me.

"This is so awesome....your sister gave me your heirloom ring.  I love her so much. Does this mean your going to marry me?! Is this a proposal! YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!"

Upon hearing her reply I go to his room in my house and pack up his sh*t. He followed me into the room and started trying to touch me so I threw his ps4 and PlayStation our the window. And continued to pack his sh*t.

I speak in a numb voice, " Get the f*ck out!"

His dumb blonde b*tch walks in the room. And she wraps her arms around his waist but he pushes her off.

"Gtfo..." I say softly.

"Listen baby...." he start.

"Hold on.......baby?!?!"

His b*tch looks shocked. His b*tch takes a look at us and tries to piece everything together.  So I decide to help her.

"News flash. I'm not his sis. I'm his fiancée. If his *ss wants a blue eyed, light *ss blonde b*tch, that ain't my problem. He's a h*e. Tell your mans to get the f*ck out my house before I pop you and your baby daddy."

"Baby I love you she means nothing to me,"

He used the same phrase 5 times before. This was the 6th time. How could I have been so stupid.

"Whole lot of bullsh*t. I'm a wifey, she's a side h*e with more baby daddies then the stars in the sky."

I breath trying to calm myself down but I can't.

"I told you when I gave you that 6th chance that I'm not finna have no step kids and I'm not finna have my kids have some half siblings because their daddy could keep his d*ck in his pants. You chose to f*ck a b*tch so face the consequences."

"Baby can't you see how much I love you!! I would die for you. I'll make her get an abor...."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! YOU DISGUST ME YOU B*TCH! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT SO INSENSITIVELY! IF YOUR *SS WOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE SIZE OF HER STOMACH. THAT'S AN INNOCENT BABY! DON'T USE ME AS AN EXCUSE TO HIDE YOUR OWN INCAPABILITY TO USE A F*CKING CONDOM!"

I have this things against  men deciding what females get to go with their bodies. The baby is innocent and it's not up to him to decide whether the mother gets to keep the baby or not.

"Listen I'm so sorry, I didn't know he had a....oh my gosh.....oh my gosh," Emily, his b*tch is babbling away and crying.

This must be hard for her, this and her pregnancy hormones. It's not fair to go after her.

Mama taught me to go after your man who couldn't keep his d*ck in his paints rather than the girl who was just collateral damage.

I look at his side chick and my gaze softens.

She just looks so lost.

So miserable.

I sit her down on my couch and tell her the number of a good gynecologist, a friend of mine. Even though I'm not happy that the man I loved is a lying, cheating, *sshole, that baby in that girl's stomach didn't do anything to me.

I talk for a bit and give her my number. I want to help her. When she leaves my boyfriend tries to talk to me but before he can get a word out I'm already back to b*tchy.

"GET THE F*CK OUT YOU MOTHERF*CKING PR*CK! YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOU D*CK IN YOUR PNTS LONG ENOUGH FOR US TO GET MARRIED! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!?!"

"Listen I love you and only you. I will change. I'll be there for her baby but I'll also be here for you. I love you. Please just please don't leave me."

"I'm breaking up with you."

"But....we've been together for 6 years."

"And every single year you have cheated on me and been caught. Just leave!"

I throw his bag at him and just then my friend Theo comes through my door. And yes he has a key to my house. He looks at the scene and doesn't ask any questions. He literally throws my ex out and the dumps my ex's stuff out with my ex.

Theo just holds me as I sob and cry for hours.  I don't remember anything else apart from that.