Chapter one

DEAR READERS,
YES THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BUT DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!I'M EXPLODING WITH JOY! THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER AND IM SO F*CKING EXCITED!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT?!?!! I considered my best friends mom as my mom. This is exactly the way she would wake me up every morning!!!
Luv,
Le Queen
:::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Once upon a time........

Samantha Angelo P.O.V

"Despierta niña! Get out of Theo's house. Estupida. Niña  tonta ¿Dormiendo en la casa de otra persona? Really ?!!"

I rub my eyes and look around. Where is the voice coming from. My conscience doesn't kick in until after I drink my orange juice. I sit up and my eyes become clear. I find myself in my best friend's bed. Oh f*ck no. Why am I in Theo's bed?!! I scan the messy and see a hand thrust a phone towards my face with my mom on video call.

"Aye mamá, por qué estás gritando tan temprano en la mañana?"

"GRITANDO! GRITANDO!!!!"

"Bye Mrs. Shane," Theo says.

"Espera!"

The phone cuts off.

"F*ck you!" I say scowling.

I grow the cover back over my head and snuggle deeper into the bed until I hear him say.....

"You mean like you did last night?"

"WHAT!?!?!"

I rip the cover off of me and begin to gag. He is laughing his *ss of before wiping away a tear from his eyes. He then says,

"Relaaaaax. Relax. I wouldn't f*ck you even if you were the last b*tch alive. I was just messing around. Here drink some of this."

I hear the insult but still I'm too hung over to reply back.

"D*ck," I mutter getting out of the bed.

"I'm sure you would like some."

I groan, "Why the f*ck did you call my mom?!?!"

"You mean, your best friends mom? Oh no, goodness no I did not call that spicy ball of jalapeños. I didn't call her she called you."

"Why?"

"How am I supposed to know....maybe its the fact that she raised you and she calls you at the same time every morning?"

"Ooooh right!"

"All I did was pick up the phone and get an earful of donde es mi hija and por qué está en la casa de un hombre, and the one she kept repeating was si tu lastima mi hija, mueres ."

"Lo siento. Buuuut......Your accent has gotten better....."

I'm in nothing but my bra and underwear as well as his shirt which is like a dress to me. Yes I'm in the house of a man and half dressed.

"Wear something to cover your flat chest b*tch,"

And this is why.

"Flat? I'm a size DD but your girl barely meets the size b. If I'm flat what is she?"

"My girlfriend?"

"Oh haha, very funny! What happened last night?"

My head is pounding and I'm not fully articulate yet. I'm so hung over right now.

"You had a bunch of drinks and then got super trashed. Called me while I was taking my girlfriend Cassie out to dinner. Cassie, My girlfriend, changed you and we left the house to .....you know what...after we lugged you onto the bed."

"Cassie...... girlfriend....... drinking....... what........ huh.......Why was I? My boyfriend.....CHRIS!"

That d*ck! I broke up with him on my birthday.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Samantha Angelo. My friends call me Manny. To keep a long story short I'm a b*tch. But I don't F*ck around because I don't want nobody's d*mn STD'S. I've been called a lot of things,

Including a sl*t

A h*e

A stupid*ss b*tch

An insane nilla(other black people know what this world is.)

OC

A faggot

And a waste of space but.....

I

Don't

Give

The slightest bit

Of a f*ck

I'm recently single and ready to take on life. Which d*ck is next?