part one

"Hana?" Haru had asked looking around "what are we doing here. Hana had looked up from her phone and looked at Haru.

               "were here to go to the special mart remember silly." Hana chuckled about it. "why dont you ever pay attention Haru.

               Haru looked down jokingly. he knew she was just messing with him. Hook chuckled in the back ground. "Miss Hana" Hook asked. "could we stop to eat."

                "hm? oh yeah of course Hook lets find a place." Hana responded not realizing how hungry she really was. "Haru? Where would you like to eat"

                 "hmmm how about there?" Haru pointed to a large ramen shop.

                  "yeah that sound good" Haru jumped as hook walked up behind them."

                 "where did you go?" Haru asked as he slowed his breathing back to normal.

                   "I saw some people that looks like us and i wanted to know more" Hook shrugged. "apparently they are weredogs people here believe werewolves have gone extinct so we should keep it that way." 

                    Hana looked around puzzled "They dont wear collars either, come to think of it they dont even have owners." she looked at Haru. "Do you think that they dont judge each other here like back home?" 

                     Haru smiled "we can do whatever we want here Hana." he grabbed her hand. "We can hold hands in public now so we dont have to hide it anymore at least not here."

                    Hana smiled back at Haru. "yeah we can" she gripped his hand even tighter. 

                   Hooks stomach grumble interrupted them "can  we go eat now?"

                  "Hm oh yeah sorry Hook." Hana said rubbing her head. "lets go."