Part 2

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING Days of Hana X Lumine MAKE SURE TO COMMENT I READ THEM!!!

"So remind me again Lumine why we are in the city." Kody said looking at Lumine.

Lumine stopped. "Serra told us to go get some groceries didnt you hear her?"

Kody looked at him dead in the eyes "you know I cant speak terreveno."

Lumine laughed and rubbed his head "y-yeah I guess I forgot hehe"

"whatever" Kody just rolled his eyes, "when are we gonna eat anyway im hungry." Kody scanned the area and saw a ramen shop, "lets go there Lumine." and he started to walk in that direction.

"Kody wait lets go get the groceries first then eat after." he looked at Kody "Serra will be waiting for us anyway so lets go do that first then eat after." 

Kody stopped and waited for a moment and sighed "fine lets just hurry up then im hungry." so they walked to the mart and got a giant bag of groceries. "I would love to eat now Lumine." 

"Kody we have to get this stuff home first then I promise we will go eat." Kody just nodded along.  Finally they got home and delivered the stuff. 

"Where are you two going?" Serra had asked. 

"we are gonna get something to eat we will be right back." Lumine responded.

"okay be sure to get me something" 

"we will."

And with that they went to go eat ramen.