Part 3

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY IM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ IT!!! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT I READ THEM NOW WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADO HERE IS Days of Hana X lumine  PART THREE!!!!

"Mmm hana this place smells amazing" Haru had not  realized how hungary he was until he smelled the food. "what can I get?"

Hook just chuckled "hehe you got to pay for it yourself now genius so get whatever you want." Hook eyed the menu while they waited for there table. 

"Hey Hana" Hanna looked up and at Haru "hm what is is Haru." 

"what does teppanyaki mean?" Hana looked up and at Haru. "teppanyaki means they cook in front of you and most of the time we sit with people we don't even know."

"oh okay thanks Hana." Haru thought about it for a second. "Wait so you mean we are going to sit with strangers?! I-Is that safe Hana"

Hana laughed super hard at this "yes Haru it will be fine so stop worrying so much." Hana looked back down at her phone "And besides if anything happens I have you two to protect me" 

Hook and Haru nodded in unison.  Just then the door to the restaurant opened and two boys walked in. One a white haired boy with a tail Haru thought must of been a were dog and a boy with black hair and green eyes. they went to the front desk and checked in. 

After a little while longer of waiting the waitress said "party for Hana and party for Lumine your table is ready." Haru was stunned as the other two people that just walked in prior stood up and fallowed them to the table. "at least i get to meet them now" Haru said to no one in particular.