Part 4

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS AND SUPPORTING MY STORY!!! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT I READ THEM AND EVEN RESPOND!!! WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADO HERE IS Days of Hana X Lumine PART 4!!!

LUMINES POV: we finally got out of the house and ready to go eat. I was personally excited because I heard this place was teppanyaki which Ive never had before. I noticed Kody had is head down so I looked at him and asked what was wrong. He kinda just shrugged me off. I looked over at his shoulder and that stupid cat was back. I hated that thing, I hated what it did to Kody. M-maybe its because I like him? N-no don't be stupid Lumine your not gay... But what if. Kody's words threw me off. "So where was this place again... I kinda forgot" I thought about it for a second and answered with a point towards the way we needed to go. He just shrugged and keep going. God I got to keep these thoughts away...

KODY'S POV: my stomach is killing me. Im so freaking hungry so I just kept my head down. Lumine must have noticed cause he asked me about it. i just kinda shrugged him off. I mean whats it to him. Its not like he likes me or anything. My body shivered at the thought. Well it could'nt be that bad... could it. I pondered that for a while and came to the conclusion that it really would not be that bad. N-no what am i thinking I cant like Lumine im straight... I looked around and thought we were lost. So I asked Lumine he just answered with a point in the direction so I just shrugged and kept walking.

BACK TO NORMAL 3RD PERSON:

Lumine and Kody finally arrived at the ramen shop and immediately were met by two what looked like were dogs with collars and a young girl. One of the were "things" had a giant scar over his eye and white hair. the other had brown eyes and had heterochromia. Lumine was shocked but Kody just found a seat in the waiting area as Lumine put down there names. Lumine just thought "good thing we wont have to see those were dogs anymore." They waited for about half an hour until the waitress called there names.

"Party for Lumine and Party for Hana your tables are ready."

To Lumines surprise the other group got up too.  Lumine was not looking forward to this.