chapter 16

This pic is what I was doing

Christina pov

I woke up next Monday I got out of bed take off the wrap take a shower then get in my work out clothes.

I go downstairs everybody but I don't see Dylan I ask Angelo where is Dylan at he said he at the gym waiting for us. Ok we go after I eat something. Mother Annabelle said here your food I sit down and ate when I done I said ok Angelo let's go I walk to the gym when I got there I see Dylan punch the punch bag. Dylan said I know you there angel come in. I whisper to Angelo How he know I walk in.I look at Angelo he whisper he can hear and see you at the corner of his eyes. Damn thank tell me.

I walk to the other punch bag start punch and kick it Then I did a round kick Angelo ask what was that Dylan laugh and said that brother was a round kick Angelo ask how you know that I said Dylan taught me that

I walk to the other punch bag start punch and kick it Then I did a round kick Angelo ask what was that Dylan laugh and said that brother was a round kick Angelo ask how you know that I said Dylan taught me that. Angelo look at me and to Dylan then I did a side kick and punch Dylan said angel do the front kick. i did. good you did learn good. Now do that Road house kick. Angelo ask what was that one Dylan said a road house kick Angelo said let me guess you taught her I said no not that one my old fight friend Orlando taught me that. We did that for 4 hour call it quits.

I go take a shower Dylan behind me I walk to our room go to the bathroom turn on the shower take off my clothes hear he grow I got in Dylan came in behind whisper in my ear. Angel you are learned great long time ago and don't think I forget about the punished I am still do it when we back home. I turn around look at him I have not forget about it I know you don't want to do it here your mother can Hear it.

We take our shower then we got dress I go downstairs Billy ask me can you teach me marital art Angelo don't want to teach me. I said yeah but we need to be up at 3:00am before everybody up and before I have to trained at 9:00am he said ok boss Christina I be up let go eat and don't tell nobody.

We walk in the kitchen and Angelo said Christina you was right that was hell with Dylan be the manger I said yeah but we need to be strong and ready that what Dylan do to us to make us more strong. I look at Dylan he wink at me. I walk to sit down we start eat

I mumble and said this is so good mother. Annabelle said thank dear this is Dylan and Angelo favorite dish I said I can tell why what is it. She said Italian pasta bake.

When we done eat all the guy left outside I ask mother Annabelle can I cook something for dinner tomorrow. Mother said yes you can after you done training. Ok thank if Dylan ask when I at tell he I went to bed i have a little headache. Ok my dear.

I left the kitchen to our bedroom I set my alarm clock at 3:00am I got in the bed lay down when I lay down the door open Dylan walk in came to me sit on the bed love here take this for your head. I took the medicine go to bed Dylan get in be after tell the guys he go to bed.

Please vote and comments