chapter 33

Christina pov
20 week later
I woke up go to the bathroom Dylan in the shower I get off my clothes then get in behind him kiss his neck he said angel what you doing I said I am kiss my sexy husband. He turn to face me and kiss me and hit my ass dylan!

He said good morning angel good morning sexy husband we take our shower then we got dress then Dylan kiss my stomach and said good Morning my sweet child of mine dad love you I said baby I have a doctor appointment today to see what we have Caroline took me you have work to do in your office. He said ok baby oh yeah Angelo birthday is today. I said oh ok is he sleep. He said yes. Ok then go get me a  bucket of water. He come back with the bucket we go out our room Caroline said you ready to go I said is Angelo still sleep she said yes he is I said ok watch what I do.

We go to Caroline and Angelo room I go to Angelo side poor the water on him he jump up out the bed Caroline and I and Dylan bust out laughing and said happy birthday he said thank you who have the idea to poor the water on me I said I did I run out the room sister get back here I am get you.

I go downstairs to sit down the other guys cane in the door Angelo came downstairs the guys ask what happened to you Angelo I bust out laughing Angelo look at me said sister poor water on me to wake me up for my birthday the guys bust out laughing and said happy birthdays bro. He said thank you sister I am still get you.

Caroline let go to the doctor she said ok let go. We go to the car I get in she got in and said we will see what we have today I look at her with a smile. I said ok let go can't wait. We headed to the doctor when we got there we go in nurse said can I help you I said we have a appointment. Nurse said ok sign in.

I sign in Caroline sign in we walk to sit down but the nurse call me and Caroline together we walk in a room and wait minute the doctor came in and said ok Christina let go see what you are having. We walk to the room I lab down the doctor put on some jail and I see my baby my eyes go wipe the doctor said you have 4 baby 2 girl and 2 boy.  What! You want me to make a copy I said yes please.

We walk back to the room I was in the doctor said ok Caroline let see what you have she did and minute I hear. What! I go kill him.  She came in what wrong she said I am 4 baby I said I am too. Caroline eyes go wipe the guy lost them bet. The doctor said here is your copy Christina and your Caroline I said thank you doctor. We go out I said to Caroline what you mean about a bet Caroline said angelo bet you have 3 baby Dylan bet I have 3 baby and said he have 2 baby Angelo said I have 2 baby I said oh ok. Yeah they both lost the bet we was go to the car and Caroline said we headed to the store to get angelo birthday gift I said ok.

When we got there we got out walk in the store and look around I got Angelo a suit and a I follow a shirt said my brother in law is the best I buy them Caroline came to me let go house to kill our man I said let go.

We go to the Car got in then headed to the house when we got there we see alot of car we got our walk to the door i said wait! I go to the side I open the door when I open the door a bucket fell with water.

Angelo said have you know that the bucket on the door. I just smile at him and said I knew I know the trick. We walk in and said Angelo, Dylan come here I look at Caroline let do it together we go to kill you. They ask why?

They came over I walk to Dylan head the paper to him Caroline head the paper to Angelo we go to the kitchen when they open it then we heard a big boom.

Y'all tell me what happened after.