chapter 17 part 1

Christina pov

I woke up from my alarm clock I turn it off before it wake up Dylan I slow got up and put on my work out clothes left the room go to the gym.

When I got there I see Billy and the other guys in the gym Billy walk to me the other guys look at me and ask can you teach us martial art we know boxing we dont know martial art I look at Billy to the other and said ok let get start.

I said let start with punch do what I do right punch left punch ok left punch again right,left,right ,right,left ok now let do kick do the same as me side kick then front kick ok how do round kick great ok now let put it together john said how do that let me show you right punch, Left punch side kick left punch right punch round kick right punch left punch front kick now y'all do it they said damn you great. Billy came to me and whisper Dylan is at the door watch us I whisper ok dont pay attention to him go now show down john more faster you go more tired you get. Now do right punch,front kick, right punch, round kick, right punch, left punch,front kick, side kick they did that for 5 hour 30 minute.

I look at my phone it is 8:30am ok guy that all today how it is time for my training they left I grab Billy. He ask Yes boss I ask how they know I was teach you martial art. He said I don't know boss. I ask ok can you go get something from me at grocery store after you take a shower. Yes boss. I gave he the list and my card.

After they left I put my phone down then a whisper in my ear angel you did great teach them i watch y'all at 3:00 Intel now. I turn around Dylan will smile at me. I ask you mean you be up all this time watch us. Yes Angel I Was. I was fix to said samething Angelo walk in and ask why the hell the guy look like they was in a fight. Dylan said Christina was teach them martial art. Angelo said damn you be up early. Yes I was up at 3:00 and Dylan was too do not just watch us.

Now let do it I go punch and kick I was trained at 3:00am and 3:00pm I stop walk to take a shower Angelo ask where you going? I am going take a shower I be do this 13 hour you have be do it 7 hour. I walk to our room to the bathroom take my shower after done.

I get dress walk downstairs to the kitchen Billy grab back my card went outside where the other at. I walk in the kitchen mother in there.she ask what is all these for I said it is all I need to make my special repipe i am make for dinner I need you to keep the guys and Caroline Dylan and Angelo out the kitchen for me. Mother Annabelle ok count on me I start cook after Dylan and Angelo done and Dylan ask where Christina at mother said she help me cook y'all stay out the kitchen. Yes mother they both said she walk in after that. I start cook what need to cook frist when I done cook the thing need cook first then put it together in a casserole dish bake 20 minute after 20 minute done then I take it out of the oven then I make cherry Carter for desert bake it for 1 hour after 1 hour I take it out of the oven I tell Annabelle it done go tell them come eat. She said ok dear she walk to tell them it done i put it on the table go back to the stove I hear them said damn something smell amazing.

They walk in sit down fit them prate start eat Dylan and Angelo said damn mother this is great Annabelle said I'm glad but I did't fix it my back to them I have a smile on my face. Dylan and Angelo ask what you mean you did't fix it you said Christina help you fix dinner. Annabelle laugh and said Christina the one make it and tell me to keep y'all out the kitchen. They yell what!!!

I hear a chair scoot back then I hear Dylan said in my ear angel I am get you for that and start to tickle me and Angelo help Dylan the other jump in. I start laugh stop y'all and go eat. They stop and ask what is this I said my special repipe for my new family.

Dylan said you make it great I love it damn my love can cook great. We all ate after done I put the desert down on the table Angelo got a big piece start to eat it and said damn Christina this is so fucking good I just laugh and said thank Angelo after we eat I go to bed I set my alarm clock get in bed Dylan walk in the door he got in the bed pull me to him kiss me on the head.

Please vote and comments