Chapter 1

Jamal is August's other brother if yall ain't know..

August.

I was up in California with Chris, Knuck, Jamal, Travis, and my twin cousins Tory & Cory as he showed us around the town since it was my bachelor's weekend.

"So whatchu trynna get into tonight?"
"Shittt I'm trying to get fucked up."

"Me too."

"Yeah Yung' whatchu trynna do?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I dunno just take us to da best club out dis muthfvcka!" They laughed and clapped their hands.

"My lil bruh getting married tomorrow.. I can't believe it." Travis smiled patting me on my back.

"Yeah don't even seem real." I mumbled as I looked at my lockscreen seeing Francesca holding Elizabeth Marie.

"You know what you got to do man.. to get it outcha system?" Chris smirked as he turned in his driveway.
"And what's dat?"

"Fuck a bad bitch!" He dapped up the boys as we all got out the car.

"Nah man I'm try'n to go into dis marriage right."

"You's a sucker Aug!" Everybody cooed. I fanned my hand not even paying them any mind.

"Aye! We got a good idea." Tory & Cory smirked as they rubbed their hands together.

"What?"

"We could rent out a suite in a nice ass hotel and order some strippers. Since you wanna punk out and not get ya dick wet with someone else one last time."

"Yeah I like that better. Forget the club then." I mumbled looking all the guys faces.

"Alright I'm in!" Knuck smirked.

"Me too."

"Y'all know I am." Chris blurted out from his kitchen.

"This is the smartest thing y'all niggas said." Travis smiled causing all of us to laugh.

"Well let's all get some sleep since we got a long night ahead of us. I say we be out of here by 9." Chris informed us as he walked into his room. This is going to be the longest night I've ever had.

Reginæ.

"Thanks for choosing Beverly Wilshire 4 seasons hotel. Hope you enjoy your stay."

I thanked the front desk woman as she gave me my room key. The bellhop grabbed my bags and we made our way up to my room.

"Thanks so much." I smiled as I gave him $10 for a tip.

I was up in California for an interview I have Monday and for a little getaway.

I laid out on the bed and tried my hardest to relax. My mind drifted off to August, I still can't believe he's getting married tomorrow it was so unreal. Clearing my thoughts I ended up going to sleep tired from having jet leg.

--

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I mumbled waking up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"I'm sorry to disturb you ma'am but this whole top floor as been bought out by Mr.Brown."

"Excuse me?"

"Ma'am we can give you the same room but it'll be on a lower level. I'm sorry but it's an order."

"And who bought it Chris Brown?" He nodded his head as he looked at me terrified.

"Why he buy it out? I payed for this room!? I shouldn't have to move anywhere."

"I know and I'm sorry about that.. but with the amount he put down we had no choice bu-"

I couldn't hear no more because I cut him off once I came in contact with August as he walked by with Chris, Knuck, Travis, Jamal, Tory & Cory. I closed my eyes for two seconds to see if I was seeing things but I wasn't. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Ms. Ms." I turned back to the bellhop as tried to get my attention.

"Yes what did you say?"

"We can put you in room 239."

I nodded my head as I gestured him to come in. He grabbed my bags as I slipped on my flip flops and followed him out.

"Aye ain't that Reginæ?" I heard Knuck say but I didn't bother to look back I kept on going. I haven't seen August in 4 months. So for him to see Mell his mom had to come get him because I couldn't bring myself to see him at all.

I walked into the room thinking about how I was going to stay out of his way this weekend.

August.

I watched all the strippers dancing and I really wasn't feeling it. I took another swallow of my Hennessy.

"Damn August you bout drunk the whole thing." Chris snatched it out my hand taking a sip.

"I'm.. I'm cool." I smirked as the dancer started giving me a lap dance.

"So your the bachelor?"

I nodded my head watching her wink at me twirling her hips on me.

"Yeah what's yo name ma?"

"My name is Juicy."

"Well Juicy get off of me."

She mean mugged me as she got off my lap and walked across to talk to one of the other girls.

I stood up and slid my slides on so I could get some air.

"Aye Aug where you going!?"

"Air!" I yelled above the music before I left out the room. I walked down the hall and got on the elevator pressing floor number 2.

"239." I mumbled to myself hearing the bellhop tell Reginæ that earlier. I stood in front of the door taking a deep breath and knocked.

"Who is it!?" She called out, I knew I couldn't say my name because if I did she wouldn't had opened up.

"Who is it!?"

"Room Service!"

The locks clicked and the door opened.