Birthday.

Its Eri's birthday. She is 7 now. She invited her whole class to come, and hoped atleast some would.

1 hour later. No one.
3 hours later. Still not a single soul.
Eri sighed, and decided to just give up. She got up out of the chair she sat in, and started to put some stuff away.
knock knock
"..."
Eri walked over to the door, she guessed it might just be the mailman or something. She opened the door, face to face with Kota. "Kota..?"
"Hi Eri! Sorry I didn't come sooner.."
"I-It's okay! You can come in.."
Kota smiled and stepped in, holding a couple gifts for Eri. He looked around, seeing no one else.
"Did anyone else come...?" He asked.
"No..."
Kota sighed, then smiled. "Don't worry, I'm here now!"
Eri smiled, after all, Kota was her best friend in the whole wide world.

After eating some cake, Kota gave her one of the bags. Eri opened it up, just to find a hat exactly like Kota's, except there was a hole where one of the horns were supposed to be. She put it on; her horn slipping through the hole. She smiled.
"Thanks, Kota!" Eri hugged him.
Kota's eyes widen a bit, surprised. He gave her a small hug back.

After about 10 minutes of Eri tightly holding onto Kota, Eri finally let go.
"I have one more gift for you.." He said, a bit nervous.
"What is it?"
He handed her a small bag, she opened it and took it out.
What was it?
"..."
"I-If you don't like it..that's okay.."
Eri looked at the small tortoiseshell cat doll, with a small horn on the side of it, a small note hanging from it's ear, reading: Happy Birthday, Eri! -Kota.
Eri smiled.

Sorry its short. I'm kinda busy rn! I will make more tomorrow/ soon!!
~Ninevetblurred.