Cats and dogs.

hello! sorry for my inactivity! i have a new account (sunnydayb33s) but since this suddenly got attention, i'll atleast continue this book.
please stay safe and wear masks! happy pride month!

✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

~~~~~

Sunday, 11:35 am.

"Hurry up, Eri!" Aizawa called.
Today Shinsou was going to take her and Kota to the mall, just so they aren't bored out of their minds, plus, they hadn't seen eachother in a while.
Eri walked downstairs, looking at Aizawa who was standing at the door, Shinsou behind him.
"Be good. If I hear you caused trouble, I'll be going with you next time."
Eri nodded, walking past him. Shinsou was fun and very laid back. It didn't mean he'd let Eri do anything, it just meant he'd let her do something as long as it didn't cause any problems, or affect her or anyone else.
Then there was Aizawa. He was kinda strict, making sure no one did anything that had the possibility of affecting or hurting someone. That's usually why Eri enjoyed going places with Shinsou.
"Ready?" Shinsou smiled at her as he walked over to the car, opening the door to the backseats.
Eri hopped in as Shinsou got in the front.

~~~~~
Sunday, 12:57 pm.

They arrived at the mall, Eri hopped out of the car and waited for Shinsou. After he got out, they walked over to the front of the mall. Kota was already there.
"Did they just leave you here on your own?" Shinsou asked.
"I told them I don't need them here." Kota replied.
Eri walked over to Kota and hugged him.
"I'm so happy to seeee youuuu!" She smiled.
Kota pat her back.
"Nice to see you too!"
They walked inside the mall, looking at all the stores from left to right, but one caught Eri's eye.

The animal shelter.
Of course, it was. What else would it have been?
Eri ran inside, Kota and Shinsou behind her.
"You can't just run off like that!" Shinsou grabbed put his hand on her shoulder.
"Stay with me next time."
Eri smiled at him, looking at the cats, who slept, or played in their little temporary homes.
"Look at that one!" Eri pointed at a calico.
"The dogs look cuter." Kota walked over to the little puppies.
"Noo, the kitties do!"
"I think not."
"Oh, don't start, you two." Shinsou laughed.

Eri walked over to Kota, then pointed at a little beagle.
"That ones name is.....Daii..ss..Daisy!" She put her hands against the glass, looking at the little beagle which was sleeping.
"I think she's cute. I'd get her if I could." Kota giggled, looking at the beagle too.
"Maybe when I'm older, I'll get one just like her!" Eri said.
"You say that about every animal you see." Shinsou smiled and walked over to them, looking at the other dogs.
Eri looked at Kota and smiled.
"Maybe, we can both get one like her!"
"Yeah, maybe.." Kota looked at her and smiled back.

After about four hours of looking at cats, dogs, bunnies, hamsters, and so on, they all decided to head back home. Kota got picked up, and Eri and Shinsou drove back home. The only thing they got from the mall was a cat headband for Eri, even though she had like, 10 already.

Sorry about this being so short, I have no ideas, so, if you have any, please suggest!! ^^