Why do i feel this way

(1 week later ..ARIANA'S POV) .it's been one week since Zion and I have been dating . It's been going great . Everything has been great. I'm really inlove ahah . Right now Zion and the boys are at the studio .. I woke up to a note from Zion that said (Good morning Mamas ..The boys and I had to go to the studio .. We will be back around 2 .. So I love you so much <3 Love, Your husband :) )))
.right now it's 11:22 am and I just woke up with simba next to me looking adorable .. I get up and grab some of my clothes out of the drawer ..... ........ And then I go to take a nice relaxing warm shower

((((((her outfit and what she looks like))))))))))))

.((((((her outfit and what she looks like))))))))))))
.I get and do my makeup to match my outfit .....
Then I walk downstairs with simba following behind me I walk into the kitchen and grab a breakfast bar and walk Into the living room and turn on Netflix . And sit up with simba sleeping on my lap .Here and there I laugh at the movies and wake simba but he's OK. As I'm looking around it just makes me think about Zion god I love that boy .. He makes me so happy . I'm honestly so grateful for him . He's literally my whole freaking world dude.

(Zion's POV) .right now it's 1:57 . And me and the boys are on our way back home from the studio and I just wanna see my babygirl man! I really miss her even know I seen her last night that's my lil baby tho! "Zion what u thinking about" Edwin says to me while Nick is driving Austin in the passenger seat and me Brandon and Edwin in the back "Ariana" I say automatically "aww your inlove" Brandon says in a baby voice "duh of course I am she's amazing" I say and just thinking about makes me smile so big "don't screw it up tho" Austin says "dude that's the old me and plus I found a real one the love of my life I can't lose her" I say .. In the past I was a player but when I found ariana she changed me for the best. I don't wanna hurt her and she's been through a lot in her life I just wanna be here for her forever . I love her so damn much!! We pull up to the house and I get out so fast and run to the door "dang Zion hold up man I didn't even stop the car all the way" Nick says laughing "sorry but like hurry I wanna see my women" I say making them laugh and speed up .. We all walk in me in the front "hey my wife" I say rushing over to the couch where she's sitting and sit next to her I guess she didn't know we came in "ohh HEY HUSBAND" she says really excited and hugs Me "how was the studio" she ask pulling apart "cool or whatever we made a song" I say "who made the song like I know Brandon is g2l so who's this" she ask smiling "me" I say and her smile grows bigger "ooouuu what's it about" she says leaning her chin on her hand "mm this girl I love" I say even know it's her "ohh do I know this girl" she ask playing along "idk but she's amazing" I say to her ""ohh is she your girlfriend" she ask giggling "naw she ain't" and her face is like "wtf wait" "she's my wife" I say and she goes back to being happy "haha we're so stupid" she says standing up from the couch ...

(Ariana's POV) .I stand up from couch when I feel a hard smack on my butt and I look back at a smirking Zion "owwww Zion that hurt" I say whining and Zion stands up "aww im sorry Ma" he
says walking in the kitchen where everyone else Is "hey boys what Are we doing tonight" I ask the boys "I was thinking we all just stay in and watch movies together" Brandon says "yeah let's do it" I say "ight I'll call Maggie and tell her to come over and chill with us" Brandon says pulling out his phone "and me and Edwin will go to the store a little later and get snacks" Austin says "and I'll go with Austin" Edwin says "and I'm gonna go take a nap" I say turning around and walking towards the steps "and I'm gonna go with her" I hear Zion say and he walks upstairs to his room with me ... And he just falls down onto the bed on his stomach so I climb on top of him and lay on his back "hello baby" he says to me "hi" I say "so you gonna take a nap on me like this" he says chuckling "only if u want me to" I say to him and while yawning ..