Perfect ~::Elmax::~

The sound of a pencil tapping could be heard throughout the small room. El is sitting at her desk, working on a side project. It was a poem. El tapped the pencil a bit louder, as she struggled to spell the word, 'perfect'. She turned her chair around and looked at her best friend, Max. "Hey Max?" "Yeah?" Max looks up from her sketch book, and puts her headphones on her shoulders. "Uh..I need help with a word." Max crawled to the end of El's bed and sat crisscrossed. "Okay, what word?" "Uh, perfect. Max, how do you spell perfect?" A smirk grew on Max's face. "Easy. E-L-E-V-E-N." El's face grew hot, and she turned and grabbed a dictionary. "P-E-R-F-E-C-T." El smiled and looked at Max. "Wanna hear my poem?" Max nodded.

"Her fiery red hair gives me chills as I watch it flow like a plastic bag in the wind. Her icy blue, piercing eyes make my face grow red and hot when they interlock with mine. Her lips look soft and pink. I could kiss them all day if I could. Her voice, her sweet and relaxing voice makes my heart skip a beat. Just the sound of it makes me feel safe. Everything about her is amazing. Everything about her is enchanting.
Everything about her is perfect.
I love her
She is my world.
And my world's name, is Maxine Mayfield."

Max looks at El with wide eyes. She steps closer to El and looks her up and down. "I love you too." Max then proceeds to lean in and kiss the small brunette sweetly. El kisses back, and she pulls Max closer to her, by pulling her by the waist. Max cups El's face. After a minute they both break the kiss and giggle. "You really are perfect" Max whispers in El's ear.