Dyke pt 2

Homophobic slurs, and fighting

Sadie

I watch as Millie gets closer to me by the minute. I know I pissed her off, but I couldn't help myself. I'm Sadie Sink, and I'm a lesbian. But, I just called my best friend -who's pan- a dyke. "Millie...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.." Millie doesn't say anything and keeps getting closer. "Mills...?" Millie looks up at me with angry eyes, then punches me right in the face. I groan. "WHAT THE HELL, BROWN?!" I hear from behind me. Millie looks up, and so do I. Finn was there and he too, looked like he was gonna kill her.

"Step away from Sadie, or I swear to god your ass will be six feet under!" Millie gives Finn an amused look. "You think you scare me, Wolfhard? I'll give you something to fear!" Millie then pulls out a pocket knife. Finn's eyes widen, and he backs up a little. "Now, GO!" Millie yells. Finn scrambles away, leaving Millie and I. "You never, ever call me dyke again. Do you understand?" I nod. "Say it! "I understand! I- I understand!" She comes over to me and kicks me, hard. "Get out of here. Tell anyone about this, and you're gonna be dead in seconds." I run home.

I lay in bed and think about what happened. I've never seen Millie get so... aggressive? I sigh and sit up. That wasn't Millie. Not my Millie.

Ooh! Cliffhanger! Uh...I need ideas for the next oneshot, and also for a part 3 of this!! Ok I love y'all!!

XXX
-Sage💚🇦🇺