Surprise

(Wolfstar, Jily and mentioned TonksXRemus, you'll understand later)

(AU where Peter didn't betray his friends and Tonks is older)

(Harry is one and a couple months)

(Lily's POV)

It's Christmas Eve and we are celebrating together. James was telling Harry about funny pranks he did around Christmas with the Mauraders, Tonks and Remus were talking next to the fireplace, Peter was doing some last minute wrapping in Harry's room and Sirius was reading a book I think, I can't really see it.

James was done telling his story and the clock struck midnight and we all opened our presents. Peter came back with the last present he wrapped and placed it next to Harry, he and Sirius handed the present out to everyone. We all got great gifts and Harry looked like he was having the time of his life.

We let Harry crawl around sometimes and Sirius would put his hair up in a bun in case Harry would pull it. Harry crawled halfway to James before stopping, and got up to his feet.

(He had done this multiple times before but he fell everytime) Harry waddled over to James, and stayed up! We all cheered and hugged Harry. After this we all sat down and told stories about when we were younger.

"Do you remember the first time Peter tried firewhiskey?" Sirius asked us. James burst into laughter as Sirius continued his story, "Oh god, you went insane, I swear. You were not made for that". Peter cringed and said, "Biggest mistake of my life".

James then said, "You were no better Padfoot! You were sleepy and slurred your words a lot. Almost any secret could be told that you knew". Harry laughed a bit at the last part. Sirius began thinking of what damage could be done if he told his biggest secret.

Lily pulled Sirius aside and asked him, "Ok, what's wrong?". Sirius was dumbfounded and said, "I like someone, in the group" Lily took a couple minutes to process this and started saying "Ton-".

"No" Sirius almost cried

"Rem-" Lily started again

"Yeah" Sirius relectantly said

They went back to the group and Harry was trying to say something, Peter and Remus were looking at him in wonder as Sirius just walked in Harry said, "Siri!". Sirius smiled bright as the sun as he sat down. Remus noticed his frown from when he walked in.

~(that night)~

(3rd person POV)

Sirius ran to his room and started sobbing into his pillow. He mumbled something like, "Why? Why Remus? The married one?" He sobbed even more. Sirius cried the night away and fell asleep while doing so.

In the morning he got dressed but didn't realise he put on his shirt that said "I'm Here and I'm Queer, Bitch" with a pride flag behind it. He slipped on a leather jacket and some jeans and walked out the door to go get something.

Sirius sat down with a drink in the park. Someone saw him and wanted to try to cheer him up. A woman around 5'3" with dark skin and short hair sat down across from him.

"Hey, Are you ok?" The woman asked. Sirius looked down at his shoes and responded, "No".

  The woman looked at his shirt, "Hehe, I've said that to someone" she laughed. "You have?" Sirius looked down at his shirt and realised what he was wearing. "Yeah, this one girl named Callie, I came out as Lesbian to my friend and she overheard, so I told her, "I'm here, I'm Queer, b*tch".

Sirius laughed at the story. "What's your name?" He asked her. "Dahlia," she answered. Sirius smiled. Until 12:00 PM they talked either about funny pranks or just funny moments. Sirius walked away and thanked her for cheering him up.

  Sirius smiled as he walked to James and Lily's house and knocked on the door. Lily let him in as she went to make Harry a snack. Remus, Tonks and Peter were already there, but Remus looked slightly sad. Tonks walked over to Lily when she got back and talked to her.

Tonks took off the jacket that she had around her waist and showed Lily the back 'I promise to stay alive'. She pulled her aside and explained that Remus gave it to her to keep it safe for today, 'The Day Sirius Almost Killed himself'. She explained that Remus was going to give Sirius this jacket so that they could promise each other they will stay alive. Tonks told her to explain to James and Peter.

Remus started speaking after the explanation to Peter and James. "Sirius, do you remember what day it is today?". He sat there clueless, wondering what he means. Remus then took the jacket from Tonks and handed it to Sirius. He read the back and flung himself into Remus's arms and thanked him. Tonks also explained that the ring she was wearing, was a copy Narcissa's and she made as a prank and loved to wear it then Tonks winked at Sirius.

  Sirius' face brightened and he kissed Remus. Remus kissed back of course, (after being shocked for a couple seconds). That day they all had fun, laughing and planning pranks on Narcissa or Andromeda.

(Kinda sh*t ending)

             ~Mischeif Managed~