A letter

Y/n p.o.v

I was sitting on my window still to see
a man with a blue outfit knocking on the door with a letter and parcel of some sort. I figured I will get it as Oli is recordin a video. I opened the door to see the man giving the letter and parcel " Thanks?" I questionably said. I called Oli down to see what it was. "It is from Joey as in Joey Graceffa "
I looked shocked as Oli looked more nervous about it then me. I opened it and read it.
My friends I'm going on an extraordinary adventure and am in need of your help and so are hundreds of others. This is not an invitation to a dinner or a ball this is a dangerous mission. It may sound impossible but there is a town in the 1970's and everyone will be dead if we don't do something about it. There is a dark seance that will bring us back in time but for it to work you have to have the attire reminiscent from that era and dress like it but nothing from the modern world can come with you. The people of Everlock will know there roles and places but you will be operating without knowledge for what is to come. We only have one night to complete are mission.
-Joey ♡

I'm going I thought. I opened the parcel to see an outfit with a camera. "Just...... Be safe" Oli looked at me with sad eyes as I nodded before I left we hugged but I knew he wanted to throw me back in the house.
I jumped in the car with Matt and Ro and we left.

At the everlock forrest

I walked with joy as I saw my best friends Manny, Nakita, Collen but no Joey. I walked with Ro and Matt talking about cakes and theories about stuff like DHMIS or Gravity Falls. Me and Ro made a Mel and Evie from descendants cakes while with Matt we made a theory on a tv show 'Disenchantment' and what will happen.

2 hours later

It was late and I was cold. Then Matt asked the question we were all thinking ,"where's Joey?" "Yeah I haven't seen them in a while." To replied . "Yeah i thought it was like a colab."Colleen agreed. Then there was like 'Whats'and'no' all around then she said "Is ThIs ThE tOwN?!?!" "This is clearly not the town!" Matt replied. I was going to leave then I heard Joey saying," You guys came!!!!!" he had a smile on his face like no other. We all hugged and said hi as Matt(ofcorse )asked "so can you tell us about the town" "I don't know much of how to get there but I was givin this" Joey shown us a bag with a sign Oli said he recognised."apparently there is something here that is going to help save the town.""Ok let's open it."Safiya said.
(A/N Just got 660 words.)
"A scroll,"I said with alot of should we open it,"this smells like salt here sniff Ro Your the expert on food!" Then Safiya read a note that read. Those who wish to enter the town of everlock must be inhabited by a spirit that lived there.
"Wait wtf?Your joking right????"

Y/N confessionals: So we must well be possessed not that i do not have a phobia of ghosts or anything *sarcastically laughs*

"Maybe it'll be fun!☺😍😚" Nakita said
We all agread that it may be fun while Manny and Colleen laughed. Then joey snapped at us,"we don't have much time."then I read the note and it said:
Make a circle of salt then put 5 crystals on the head of the circle, hold hands and chant 'From across the veil of death I request your presents.So I make wrong things right. Think if that i might be entered to everlock.

We all screamed at the top of our lungs or at least I did.

Y/n confessionals: It was super weird like warm and tingly but worse.

I looked around confused as Safiya pointed at red curtains that said,'town of Everlock' we all walked together and a clown popped out with a pitchy voice and we all screamed. "IT IS YOUR LUCKY DAY THE CARKIVAL IS IN TOWN. WE HAVE A STRONG MAN A SNAKE WOMAN AND DOLLS WITH KNIVES.IT IS LIKE BLOODY CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY HAHAHAHA! we will be friends I'm sure about that. ENJOY THE RIDE!" She said. "Wait did she say dolls with knives ?????" I shuddered at the thought at Matt's question and played some games as I saw a cute retro carnival. I wanna live here. Apart from the WOMAN WITH A SNAKE COMING OUT HER MOUTH OH HELL NO! (800 words wow)

A/n Im a leave it here as it is FIVE MINUTES INTO THE EPISODE so yeah see ya my beauties.