Snake woman.

We check the map and see that something new appeared.
Y/N confessionals: I hate stuff like that so i am creeping away from it.
"Ok so we need to search the place." Matt said. " There might be clues somewhere around." We all look around and when we go out i see Nikita and Jc get bit by this snake woman. I her it. We need an antidote. FAST. So i am with Roi, Joey, Manny and we have to recreate her past l. Also if you dont know this I was a pole dancer for 2 years before going to be a youtuber thanks to Ro , Matt H. and Liza. It was fun I ever had this night. Love it. We find the answers and got through the secret door. 

Meanwhile. Ro's P. O. V
I was with Colleen and Matt trying to make this yellow antidote witch I think Is Capri Sun like common sense people.

RO'S CONFESSIONALS : we try it the first time and like a movie it fails.

"Maybe 'Rose Oil' because it is like one word." Matt told me and Colleen . "It worked." I partied because it might be the last party of my life. Then we rush to Nakita and Jc to give them the antidote. We did it and found Y/N pole   dancing and Joey flashing money.

Y/N 's  P . O.  V.
I see ro come in with the others and fall off laughing "OOF!" Joey said as I glared at him. We then do the other scenes and see a Jenga. " I'm an expert at this" Manny told me. It was my turn and i was last. It wobbled and wobbled and then it-----

A/N Hi sorry for the cliffhanger I am still new for writing . This is my first book actually  so thank you if you are here reading it. Thanks- Millie♠️♥️♣️♦️.