House of the unwanted

Joy's POV

"Did you miss us"

I walked in giving everyone a hug

I'm so glad Nina's gone now Fabians all mine. "Hey Amber will we be sharing a room this term?" I blurt out. "Um I'm sorry joy but no"

"Why not Patricia and Mara are sharing and you have a spare bed in your room"

"Not really um there's a 'new' student and she has that bed but she's not here yet Trudy just told me about her so your still in the triple room"

Like hell I'm sharing with two other people there's no space so I just stormed upstairs with my bags an opened the door.

"Hell no! why are you here" I shout

"Um this is my room"

"I don't care! Go back to your stupid wrinkly old gran in America"

"Why do you have to ruin everything Joy"

Then she storms out and goes downstairs and I then hear the front door slam shut.
Fabian's POV

We all heard Joy shouting at someone but we didn't know who until she came running down the stairs "Nina?" I say in a confused way she turns her head for a second but carried on out the door. I run after her "Nina, Nina come back" she had a massive head start but when I caught up to her we were in the old sibuna meeting place "Nina what's wrong"

"Fabian can I just be alone please we can talk later OK but I just want to be alone" she says in a whisper

I just nod and walk away but stop turn around "Nina just so you know I still love you" I then turned back around and headed for Anubis.
Sorry its short but have a lot to homework to do and hope you like it so far comment suggestion its will be very helpful