↬Chapter 13 (Mina) ✰1K SPEACIAL✰↫

(If you didn't see the announcement on the account, I decided to release my chapter even though I wanted me and Kyla's chapter released together. She's lowkey probably gonna take like 3 months to write is so eh)

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 

Hyunjin watched the two walk away.

Were they really dating? No, they couldn't be. Bangchan...wasn't straight.

He huffed and walked away. 

Hyunjin wasn't really straight.

He just wanted to get away from both of them. He was trying to walk around and clear his head but it obviously wasn't working.

What if Hyunjin left without anybody knowing? Wouldn't that be better? He could get away from them both. He could tell Uncle Donghee so they'd know he'd be okay. He just needed to get out.

So that's what he was going to do. 

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 

Hyunjin had a duffel bag with him holding all the things he thought he needed. He was currently waiting to be called into his Uncle's office.

"Hyunjin?" the secretary called and he stood up "You can go in now."

He bowed and walked in.

"Hello, nephew! What brings you here?"

"I-...well there's not exactly an easy way to say this but, I'm gonna travel for a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm gonna be gone for a while. You won't see me here. I'll make up whatever work I have to do when I return."

"Do your parents know about this?"

"You know they don't care. I'm just telling you so you don't think anything bad happens. I won't tell you where I'm going but you probably know."

"Alright...I'll have your work here when you get back. No longer than a week, understand?"

Hyunjin nodded and they said there goodbyes. He headed out and exactly knew where he was going.

He didn't leave a note. He didn't tell Jennie or Lisa what he was doing.

He just left.

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 

Bangchan was semi worried. He hadn't seen Hyunjin since the hall incident and he was dragging Rosé around to help find him.

Hyunjin wasn't anywhere on campus.

It was like he disappeared. 

"You must've really pissed that poor boy off Chan. What is wrong with you?"

"Bruh. You're really saying this to me right now?"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

Bangchan sighed. He just wanted his baby back. He wanted them to be happy. He really thought they were gonna have a new start and get everything put back together until fucking Minho had to show up.

Ugh, Minho. That bitch had some nerve tryna take Bangchan's man.

Then Bangchan thought of something.

"Rosé?"

"What?"

"I think we should go back to Australia together."

"What the fuck man? Are you crazy?"

"No...I'm officially gonna end my role as CB97."

"You're being serious?" Rosé was shocked

"Dead fucking ass my guy."

"Fucking bitch, DON'T ASSUME MY GENDER."

"You have a god damn pussy, shut up."

"Hmph. Well when do you wanna leave?"

"Are there flights tonight?"

The two stopped at a park near the College. Rosé took her phone out and searched the flights.

"There's one in three hours."

"We'll board that one then."

"Well damn. I was only here for one day."

"Suck it up hoe."

"Fucking whore."

"Whatever you want, babe."

She snorted "Bitch c'mon you gotta pack or whatever."

Bangchan smiled. He'd finally fix everything. Him and his Hyunjin would finally be okay. He took Rosé's hand and they skipped to the dorms.

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 

 Bangchan and Rosé were now aboard the plane flying to Australia. He had told the director he'll be back in at least less than a week for "family matters." 

What he didn't know was someone was following them. This person had followed them from the dorms up until now. It's surprising how they didn't see. 

The unknown person was sitting quite close to them which was a bad move. But that was the only place available. 

-

After exhausting hours, the plane arrived at the destination. They were now in Australia. 

The unknown person kept following them. Following them until they got into a taxi which drove them off downtown in the city. 

He had lost them.

Getting into a deserted car, he found the keys on the dashboard and drove away.

Dumb fuckers.