-Chapter 8 (Kyla)-

the lowercase for this chapter is intended

'what the fuck'

was all i could think right now, as i was currently running to get the bitch taking pictures of me and jinnie. it had to of been his stupid friends that's don't know how to mind their own business.

shit, shit, shit

when the fuck did minho get strong enough to hold me back?, i wonder as i try to escape his strong grip.

but when i turn my head to look him in the eye i see his face full of sadness and i turn around to see what was so sOoOO sad.

my eyes start tearing up.

"jinnie?", i say as i feel minho's grip loosen and pull my arms back.

jinnie still has panic attacks? even after i left?

when he used to hate my guts he told me i was the reason he had them and i couldn't let him suffer so i ran away.

but it seems like i'm not the problem.

i slowly walk up to hyunjin who is on the floor tears coming out of his eyes, but he's not crying.

i didn't even care about the picture or the people watching. just jinnie.

i sit down next to him and grab his arm to pull him onto my lap. (not like rough or anything)

whenever he used to have these i would sing to him, whether it be a funny song or a more serious song, he would always calm down.

being the weird bipolar bitch i am i go with a funny one. so while rocking him back and forth in my arms i start to sing his favourite song.

"Aha, listen boy
My first love story
My angel and my girls
My sunshine, uh uh let's go
neomuneomu meotjeo nuni nuni busheo
sumeul mot shwigesseo tteollineungeol
Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby"

then i hear him start to laugh his pretty laugh and i stop singing.

"you okay jinnie?", i ask still on the floor rubbing his back, with the dweebs surrounding us so we don't get stared at as much.

"chan you really just sang gee while i was panicking in the middle of the movie theatre", he says while smiling and wiping his eyes.

"so what if i did, u know i'm the best singer", i say with extreme cockiness.

"you really are something", he says while hugging me and of course i hug back.

about 15 seconds into this amazing hug some pig interrupts us.

"hate to break this moment but hyunjin you really should come with us"

"have i ever told u i hate you" i say to minho, who so graciously ruined this epic moment.

"nope i think this is the first time", he says trying to pry hyunjin off of me but jinnie is not having it and just hugs me tighter. let me remind you we are still sitting on the floor.

"minho i want you guys to leave"

that's my baby!

"leave and go to you're dorm and then me and chan will go back to ours"

"but jinnie-"

"how do you know what's good for me. i'm pretty sure if i wasn't safe i could tell and i would just move schools like last time and it'll just happen all over again. i'm your friend minho. best friend. nothing more, nothing less. so, as my best friend you should walk your ass out before i tell chan what happened while he was gone and i promise he won't hold back once i tell him every single little detail"

minhos eyes widened in terror.

hyunjin took an breath and continued,

"instead of fearing for your life, i'd rather you fear failing class", and with that hyunjin stood up, me following and switched his glances between minho and lisa.

"both of you out now"

A/N: sorry this chapter radiates crackhead energy, i'm kinda off my rocker today teehee