What Happened To Us?

Jughead and I moved out to Los Angeles, California. He became an amazing photographer and I became an account. We bought a luxury apartment and made many friends there. We got married a year later. A few years later, we had a child. We have a daughter named Juliet. Then we had our son, Finn.

Veronica married Reggie Mantle. They live in New York and live in a condo there. They still work in a casino together and have a daughter named Mariana. They're all very happy.

Josie married a man named Archie Andrews. He's a pop singer and he's famous now. She sings with him and they have three children. Landon Andrews, Hanna Andrews, and Abigail Andrews. They live in Hollywood(really close to Jughead and I).

Toni and Cheryl realized that they were in love with each other and decided to get married. They live in Canada and are looking to adopt children very soon. Cheryl has her own makeup line and Toni is a waitress.

We're all very happy in our lives and I can't be more thankful for Jughead. I had to learn that not all things last forever. You will always go through times where you're stressed and sad...but you will get better. You'll become happy and find your happily ever after. Don't try to rush the circle of life...you'll never find what you're looking for if you do.
———————————————————————
THE END