-The Plan is Born- CH 1 (Edited)

-Recap-

Dae doesn't wait for Min to finish as he bolts to his shared room.

-End Recap-

*Bang Bang*

"Open the door Dae" Min's evil laugh echoed in the dorm.

Dae shivers, "Nooooo I just bought you food!". Minsoo is taken aback "Huh I guess you are right. I will spare you this time DAE", Minsoo giggles.

Minsoo makes his way over to Wyld and Dongho eating at the island. Daehyun slowly opens his door and peaks out checking if he is safe. He signs relief washing over him, he makes his way over to his friends eating without him. he joins them at the island, just continuing random conversations.

~Time Skip~

<after everyone finishes eating, they all go to their rooms but Dongho stays in Minsoo's room to watch a movie>

"Dongho what movie do you wanna watch?"

"How about Inuyasha?"

"Which one?"

"All 4."

Minsoo jumps up and down clapping like a child "Good choice" he walks over to the tv and sets up their little movie session Minsoo turns "Hey I know we just ate but do you wanna get us some popcorn?"

Dongho looks up from his phone nodding as he understands the 'subtle' hints Min was giving him. He exits the room looking for the popcorn, a blonde blob catches his eye. Turning curiously, he spots Daehyun tip-toeing into Wyld's room suspiciously but he shrugs it off and continues for the popcorn.

"I'm back did you miss me?"

"No, but I did miss the popcorn"

They both chuckle. "I know you missed me", Dongho winked. "Ahh you got me there", Dong's heart stopped.

'Mini has never flirted back without playing it off as a joke'

"-gho Dongho? Hello? Earth to Dongho?"

Minsoo's voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Huh. What did you say cutie?". Minsoo blushed hard, quickly averting his gaze from Dongho.

"I-Uh I was g-going to say 'y-you want s-some popcorn" Minsoo was a blushing mess, half due to embarrassment half due to being called cute.

'He's never called me or anyone else cute before, he usually only calls his cat cute but never a human'

"Do y-you really think I-i'm cute?"

Minsoo turns toward Dongho searching his eyes. Their eyes meeting but never separating. Their bodies gravitated towards each other. Dongho lifts his hands to grab onto Minsoo's neck. Min just closed his eyes letting Dongho take the lead. Dongho tilts his head to get a better angle. He leans in...

*BANG*

Minsoo's eyes shot open, both boys glancing towards the noise. There lays Daehyun and Wyld tangled in each other's limbs.

'Did we just almost kiss? What the. What is going on?' Mini lifted his hands to his cheeks, Heat radiating off of the smooth surface.

"Well well well... we seem to have two spies eavesdropping what should we do to them?"

Minsoo was pink but still smirked understanding what the other was suggesting. "Yes, we should make them pay for interrupting" Dongho turns to Minsoo staring deeply into his black orbs, smirk never leaving his face.

'I've never seen that look in his eyes, what is it?' 

Minsoo questioned himself, not noticing that the other male was getting closer until he felt a rough hand grab the back of his neck, forcing his lips on Minsoo's. 

Daehyun screamed, covering Wyld's and his own eyes. They scrabbled over each other to reach the exit but fell too many times to be successful. 

After the shock of the situation passes he kisses back. The only word to describe the kiss... natural. The kiss was not heated but filled with a thousand unspoken words but each with an unknown meaning.

They pull apart slowly letting the emotions sit. Daehyun pretending to gag as Wyld still didn't understand. 

Dongho glanced at Minsoo one last time before speaking "Well I'm tired imma be heading off to bed", he exits the room, "Us too it's getting late and I need to bleach my eyes" laughed Daehyun, Wyld trailing shortly after giggling at Minsoo's red face. 

He was left in awe.

'how does he kiss so perfect? Has he kissed others?' His thoughts boring into him.

'Does he like me? Why a kiss?' His fingers touch his lips as he walks over to his plain gray bed. Taking off his jewelry before flopping himself on his bed.

He didn't sleep much that night.

thanks for reading Chapter 1 <3