-Plan in motion- CH 2 (Edited)

Wyld was getting anxious by Dae's pacing. "Slow down or you'll trip" Wyld Warned. 

Dae just smiled, "how do we get them together?" Wyld's eyes widened.

"I thought you were mad aren-" 

"I am mad, mad that they aren't together already " Wyld chuckles. 

"We can play team games and force them on each other's teams" 

Daehyun snapped his head towards Wyld "YOU'RE A GENIUS WYLD!" he jumped at the loud scream, holding his ears. 

"Let's play freeze tag...oh but we don't have much room in the apartment hmmmm Oh I know let's lock them in a room together!" Wyld's eyes sparkled.

"That sounds like a plan"

~Time Skip~

"Hey so why are you dragging me into Dongho's room?" Wyld smiled nervously 

"I lost my headphones when we were live streaming for our fans"

"But isn't it wrong to be snooping in his room without his permission" Minsoo retorted.

Wyld shook his head aggressively and clasped his hands around Minsoo's smaller ones, "no I saw him take a pair and since both of ours are white he might have taken them by accident" Minsoo gave up on fighting Wyld's suspicious behavior and was dragged further into the boy's large room. 

"Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom could you keep looking for my headphones please?" 

"Ya, sure, your fearless leader will find your headphones for you" Wyld giggles as he excused himself from the fancy room. 

"PST~ is the mission completed?" Daehyun peaks his head out from the wall. 

"Of course... is is Dongho on his way home?" 

"Yes he will be here In about 20 minutes" 

"perfect"

Dongho reaches the front door feeling that something isn't right he slowly opens the door noticing the empty room, he slowed his pace. 

"Hey, guys I'm home!" Wyld came walking around the corner hair a bit of a mess but it was presentable.

"Oh hey welcome back, how was your cat?"

"He's doing fine. Cute as always" he smiles

Daehyun enters the room "how was your family visit?" 

'Dull as always' 

"It was fun"

Dongho noticing the missing presence of the shortest member. 

"Where's mini?" (my autocorrect tried to put mine ;D)

"I don't know I think he is looking for something in your room" Wyld replies innocently. 

Dongho scrunches his face in confusion "why is he in my room?"

"Because he is looking for something why don't you go help him" Daehyun leads Dongho as Wyld playfully pushes him. 

When they reached the door they heard singing. Daehyun knocked on the door grabbing Wyld to run behind the wall watching the scene unfold. Dongho stood there a playful smirk plastered on his face.

...no one opened the door but the singing continued...

Dongho chuckled as he opened the door for himself but froze when he saw Minsoo. Minsoo, dancing his full heart's content folding Dongho's laundry, swinging his butt back and forth. 

Minsoo, too involved in his singing and rapping, starts twerking as he backs up, bumping to Dongho. Minsoo stiffens slowly turning around bright red dusted his face. Their black eyes meet each other's, Dongho caresses Minsoo's cheeks, yanking him closer, body's pressed. 

Minsoo gulps "welcome home" 

Dongho smirks "hey baby"

Minsoo quickly tries to run but Dongho's grip was too strong 

"Where do you think you're going?" Dongho lifts Minsoo over his shoulder, walking to his bed. 

"Dongho put me down" Dongho stops in front of his bed 

"Ok" he throws Minsoo on the bed and crawls over him.

Minsoo halts his protests as he stares up confused. Dongho inches closer letting his weight settle on Minsoo's smaller frame. 

"Wha- Dongho you're heavy!", Minsoo tries pushing Dongho's weight off 

"But I'm tired". Dongho lets his entire weight rest on Minsoo 

"You can lay anywhere else but me so why?" 

"Cause you're warm please don't leave" Dongho tightens his grip.

"Ok I get it but can we get in a more comfortable position?" Minsoo persuades. 

Dongho lifting his body enough for Minsoo to shift into a more reasonable position. 

"There, happy now you big baby" 

"Very" Dongho purrs falling asleep shortly after.

The morning light hits Minsoo in the face as he groans, shifting from his position to get a better look at his surroundings.

'This isn't my room' 

Minsoo tries to get up but a heavy arm draped over his stomach stops him. 

Dongho speaks up "don't go it's too early" 

They both stare at the clock on the bedside. It reads 10:12.

"Or it isn't that early but still" Dongho smiles drowsily. 

Minsoo opens his mouth to speak as the door gets slammed open. 

"Oh, you two are finally awake? Breakfast is ready" 

"Why are you so happy Daehyun?" Daehyun blushes 

"no-noo reason" he laughs nervously. 

~Time Skip~ just a tad bit

Wyld is already sitting at the table with food neatly placed around. They all take their seats, Daehyun pulls out his phone becoming too occupied to eat as he types eagerly on his phone. 

"DaeDae who are you texting?" Minsoo glances at Dae's untouched food frowning. 

Daehyun blushes "no-no one I am just replying to our fans comments on Twitter" 

Dongho raises an eyebrow pulling out his own phone "you haven't posted anything since 3 days ago" 

Dae suddenly gets up "I have to go ill see you guys" 

"But you didn't touch your food" Daehyun stares back at his plate, his face now its natural color. 

"I'm not hungry" Daehyun walks out without another word grabbing his jacket and keys.