-Vlive *Accidences*- CH 3 (Slightly Edited)

Prince shifted in Dae's arms, squirming from the uncomfortable bouncing of the walk.

Dae opened the door struggling to hold the dog in his arms.

He walked into the noisy living room, Dongho was sitting on the loveseat by himself, MinWyld was sitting on the larger couch.

"Ummm, where did the dog come from?" Dongho took notice first.

"What dog?" Wyld asked looking outside the window.

"The one in DaeDae's lap" Minsoo pointed out, Wyld then turned his attention to the white furball snuggling into the blonde's lap.

The dog had long silky white hair, his hair catching the lights in a way that made the dog almost blinding.

"Awe he is cute"

"Oh, my f-friend gave me him... Since he noticed I was getting lonely with a busy schedule"

"I don't think 'friends' give expensive dogs as gifts" Dongho smirks

"Ex-expensive" Dae stutters

"Mmmm I think we should go live and show the Maniacs our new house member" Minsoo pitched in.

The members all nodded.

Wyld stood up, walking into their mini closet pulling out their cameras and camera stands, placing them in front of their red smooth couch. Turning on the bright white light overhead.

"Dae Dae press the start button already!" Minsoo complained

"b-but I have prince" Daehyun whined back

Wyld giggled at the cute little banter. Dongho just stared into space, head empty yet every crevice was full of unspoken thoughts. 

The camera's light flickered on soon settling onto red signaling. everyone had arranged themselves to fit into the frame.

"Hello, we are Mayhem" 

<Dongho's POV>

Everyone had finished bowing. They introduced the dog while I kind of hid on the far upper corner of the frame, I was staring at my blank phone faking looking at comments since I didn't feel like interacting with anyone, after a little bit of staring at my own voids I decided to actually look at the comments. 

Some were of the dog, some were about how they thought a few members were so cute. One particular comment had caught my eye and apparently the others as well. 

"Why is Dongho mopping in the corner?" They looked up at me as Minsoo had been reading out comments.

I opened my mouth, but Minsoo spoke before I could. 

"He always keeps to himself, It's a nice trait to have" He smiled.

It was quite forced, that made me smile. He leaned towards me whispering into my ear.

"I got chu bro"

I chuckled a bit. I brought my own mouth towards his ear.

"I know" I pulled away to look at his reaction, priceless, his face had been red and shocked but it quickly changed into a joking scowl.

"Hey could I talk to you about something"

"Sure... wait right now or?"

"Not right now silly" I chuckled.

Did I just say silly? Must have been a slip, I haven't been myself since my mother texted me.

<POV ended>

Everyone had returned to a comfortable silence of reading the comments and bickering. the dog was surprisingly tame on camera, He seemed to like the attention. 

Minsoo had gone off-camera to get drinks for the members (including the dog), when he returned he stood behind the camera making goofy faces at his members, they started laughing and Dongho seemed amused. With that Minsoo felt proud and passed out the drinks before settling down in his previous spot in between Dongho and Wyld.

"I'm bored" Daehyun whispered to Wyld, smirking.

"Ok let's go play Mari-"

"Truth or dare" Daehyun cut off Wyld

the other members looked over at Daehyun.

"Truth or dare?" Dongho questioned

Daehyun nodded "yeah we can even play with our Maniacs"

"let's use my bottle" Wyld offered.

They had rearranged to sit in a semi-circle on the floor with the camera tilting down.

They had started their game and spun the bottle it landed on the camera.

"What should we make the Maniacs do?"

Everyone shrugged 

"Alright Maniacs lets have all of you type your favorite day of the week" 

the comments came in too fast to get a proper reading and then comments rolled in 'you guys froze LOL'

The members started snickering.

About an hour has passed and the members declared for it to be the last Truth or dare.

the bottle spun and anticipation had everyone's eyes trained on it. The spinning had come to a stop on Minsoo.

"GIVE ME YOUR WORST DARE" 

Daehyun had cackled pointing at him with Wyld behind him giving him devil horns with his fingers.

"I DARE YOU... TO KISS DONGHO ON THE CHEEK!"

"THAT'S IT? PFFT THAT EASY"

Minsoo turned over to Dongho who was sitting on the floor comfortably while everyone stood in dramatized poses. Minsoo grinned devilishly.

"Pucker up" Daehyun and Wyld looked at each other discussed. Dongho kept a poker face with a slight cringe on his face.

As Minsoo strode over... 

Prince was laying in the way... 

and Minsoo tripped and fell... 

on Dongho... 

not face to face no, no... 

mouth to mouth. How? Don't ask me, Im, just here.

<A/N> Hi guys sorry this took way too long and you guys don't deserve that :(

But hey Im thinking about updating either weekly or every other week, but I think Im going to have to shorten the word count shorter than Minsoo.

To anyone interested Yes I am getting better with my mental health I am not proud to say that I almost stepped out in front of a bus because of a spike in my health, I don't want to take medication since the side effects seem worst than the actual thing it's curing, I took up a job and the thoughts have disappeared but the emptiness remains and I'm not sure how I feel about that, I've tried a lot of coping but none of it really helps but at least Im doing something I love and that is writing :D