Chapter 7

As we burst through the gate we land in a heap on the ground. The first one up is me. I'm on my feet and running towards the car so fast that I almost trip.   I throw my body into the seat (so when I was writing this I realized that I didn't remember how they got there so please bear with me.) Not long after that the rest of the gang comes up to the car and gets in. Without talking we go back to my house. 

Silence. Nothing

No one was talking and it was bothering me. Just when I was going to say something Bill gets up.

Bill: "What t-the hell was t-that?"

No one says anything.

Bill: "What t-the hell was t-that!"

(y/n): "We don't know so we can't say anything bill!!!"

I take a deep breath and try and calm down. 

(y/n): "Do all of your parents know that your still here?"

They all shake there heads no. 

(y/n): "Bev you stay here we can share my clothes and I can buy you whatever you need. You boys need to go home and tell your parents where you are and where you will be going and staying for the next couple of days or however long it will take to get rid of this thing."

They all look at me.

We are going to get rid of this thing.

_____________________________________________________

Soon all of the boys come back to me and Bev going through something in my room.  When they look over our shoulders they see that there is an outfit with red all over it  - 

  When they look over our shoulders they see that there is an outfit with red all over it  - 

They all look at it in aww. I stand up and turn to the boys.

(y/n)"We are going to kill that son of a bitch clown. And in order to do that we need the right attire. This outfit is bevs. It holds a special set of weapons  as will the rest of yours."

The boys start to grin like crazy. 

(y/n)"Yes, you all get your own outfit with your own set of weapons. To show an example  of the weapons well use bevs weapons."

(quick an... I just realized how im writing this... let's pretend that the people in this book are  early 20s and they know how to use the weapons.)

)