Chapter 2

I walked up to bill and hug him from behind and tell him hi and he says hi back. i sit down next to him and the rest of the groups slowly makes there way to us.  Ben, Beverly, Eddie, Richie, mike, and stan, sit down with us. As we start talking the Bowers Gang comes up to me and the group.

Henry" Look who it is The losers club. You know (y/n) you arent going to get anywhere with these losers right???"

(y/n): " yes i know asshole, but i like my friends and im not just using them to look scary an tough. You judgmental cow."

Henry:"well at least im not the schools slutty freak. im not the one who had my whole entire family killed when i was 8. I still have a family to live with."

He scoffs at me and truns and walks away. It was silent for a moment and i could feel 7 pairs of eyes on me. I turn around and everybody is looking at me. The bell rings and we go to first hour.

(Time Skip beacuse im lazy and dont like school)

We leave school and walk to my house  

witch is only 2 miles away but it was Friday and we dident have homework so we dident have to hurry

witch is only 2 miles away but it was Friday and we dident have homework so we dident have to hurry.( i know i said my house was small but this house is small compared to my old house in California.)   I live in the middle of nowhere so its quiet around my house. I also live by that old burnt house that looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. Ive never went in  but i really want to. Bill waves his hand in front of my face and i stop walking. 

Bill:" (y/n) are you alright???"

(y/n):"yes im fine. Why???"

Bill:"weve been talking to you for the last 5 minuets and you haven't said anything. "

We walk past my car and Richie gawks at it. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and drag him to the door. I put in my finger print and the door unlocks and we go in. We all take off our shoes and go to my gaming room-

the boys and Beverly throw there stuff on the floor by the door and sit on the couches i log into my computer and play my favorite song, killer queen by queen

the boys and Beverly throw there stuff on the floor by the door and sit on the couches i log into my computer and play my favorite song, killer queen by queen. As the song plays i start to sing without noticing. As the song ends i look at the boys and bev. There all looking at me  with wide eyes and open mouths. 

(y/n):"What???"

Bev and the boys:"You can sing?!?!?!?"

(y/n):"yeeeessssss???"

 (2 hour time skip)

I turn down the music and i go to look at the people sitting in my room going to ask them what they want to do but there all sleeping. I get up and go to the closet in the room and grab the blankets that i usually use when i play video games all night long and cover them up with them. I grab a remote and press a button and the chairs that there sitting in  push away from the wall and they slowly recline as not to wake bev and the boys up. I press another button and the lights slowly dim and the room is lighten up with soft colors. I get up and leave the room and close the door. I walk to my room and go into the bathroom thats linked to my room and wash my make up off and do my nightly routine. As soon as i lay down i fall asleep. 

Authors Note

The second chapter if finally done!!! I hope you all like it!! I uck t this and this is also my first book.

Jenna