Chapter 3

Passing the hallway, Mila heard whispers about her father's death from her classmates. Some said nice words and some did not.

Some joked about Mila's personal life as well. Mila heaved a sigh and went to the class instead of listening to this mess.

In the class, Mila sat in the back not caring about anyone. She looked out of the window wanting to get out of her  bubbles..though she knows that she can't.

"MILA!!" Mila got her consciousness back as someone shook her back to reality.

"Stop zoning out! I thought you had brain death!" Someone said to Mila.

"I am not in the mood, Roza" Mila said looking at her friend.

"I know. But- " her sentence got cut out as the teacher came to the class already.

"Later." Roza said before turning back to her own seat.

-----

A silent cry was heard from an empty room. Sobs and sniffles are the only things that could be heard. There was Alif...lying on floor.

He stopped crying after a moment. He had a package in his hands.

He held onto the sofa rug as he was taking the injection in his veins. He heaved a huge sigh and closed his eyes, turning his head back in pleasure.

He threw the injection and layed there for some time. He was breathing in and out with his mouth as he was very short on air.

Covering the part he injected in, he got up to sit and lean onto the wall next to him. He cracked a smile while looking at the pictures on the wall. Thus he closed his eyes to sleep..for who knows how long.

-----

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Shayla got frightened by the loud voice. She got even more startled when a flower vase was thrown at her. She panicked and pursed her lips trying to utter a word, 'sorry'. But at this point, even that word, which carried so many meanings, was not enough for the man. His eyes were furiously piercing through her soul making her panic more.

"Sorry" Shayla finally said.
"Sorry is not enough for me." He cracked an devilish smile after that sentence. He came closer and closer as Shayla started to cry.

He ripped all her clothes and threw her aside as Shayla continued crying. Shayla did not stop crying for a second. She was praying over and over  again, in a hope that all this would stop for once. Atleast once.

She closed her eyes and sobbed, not knowing what to do anything else. She felt weak and pathetic. She never knew a person would be this cruel. How can someone live in this world who is as bad as him?

No one knew the answer. Shayla did not want to waste time questioning it either. It is a waste of time...

She got the shock a month later when she found out that she is pregnant.

She cried again and again. Though she knew no one will hear her crying. She looked up to the ceiling fan trying to figure out what to do.

No one would believe that a person could be that monsterous..

The one who tortured Shayla...is a monster.

------------○●○------------
Date: 16 September, 2019

Hello guys!
Hope you all liked it!

Peace out!
-Ruba