Chapter 4

"Through out the crowd, a head was not something you could find easily. Let alone someone's feelings. People are too busy to figure out their own problems. It is not like other people don't care, it is just how you wanna express yourself. If you can't help yourself, no one else would care about your feelings."

"Please stop...." A silent cry was heard through the room as a whip mark was visible on her body. She winced while crying harder but nothing stopped.

The man just laughed like he was having so much fun by torturing an innocent and weak human. She was not exactly weak. She was just scared of the outcome if she voice out her problems to the world.

People tell us to speak out about our problems. When we don't, we are weak. But when we do, we are attention seekers.

Just what exactly do they want? Murder our feelings? Throw our emotions like garbage?

Can't do this, can't do that. Why are there so many rules? Why can't a girl go to school? Why can't she live the way she wants?

Why does a woman need her husband's approval to go to work? Did you pay for my school fee's instead of my parents? No. Did you work hard to buy me books? No. Did you buy me toys to play with? No. Then why do I need "your" permission? In what sense?

It's hurtful to say. But that's how many women still live in this world to satisfy others instead of herself.

"I AM TALKING TO YOU!" The man yelled right in her ears, shaking her back to reality.

"Go clean up the mess!" He ordered and got up.

She slowly got up and head to the bathroom. Her head was spinning. She felt weak and hungry. Her throat was dry. Her face had stains of tears. Her whole body had whip marks. A new steam of tears started while she looked at herself in the mirror. She scrunched her face in disgust, not being able to look at herself. She sobbed, unevenly breathing in and out.

She reached her hands out to the Toilet cleaner beside the sink. She slowly opened the cap and looked at herself, thinking if she should drink this or not.

She put her lips on the bottle...

-----------●○●-----------
Date: 17 May, 2020

Hope you liked it!
Peace out!

-Ruba