Tough as nails pt 2

Okay so a quick A/N and warning before you start; this story contains graphic and triggering topics like violence please tread carefully, It is far more graphic than part one .
You've been warned
—————————————————————————

Katya was scared, she was practically shitting her pants in the driver's seat of her car. Her and Trixie we're on their way to start the initiation. The first task was the least dangerous so Katya could relax on that but still, she remembers going through the initiation even though she was a family member.

" Yekaterina you are almost done...finish it." Her Father provoked. He held her shoulder and guided her hands back towards the scared man standing infront of her.

He was tied to a chair, helpless. Katya thought he would've accepted his fait by now but he still seemed to have hope. He thrashed in the chair rubbing the robe around his skin leaving it raw. He had been there for only about an hour since Katya decided she would kidnap him herself.

" No please! No I'm begging you I'll do anyth-."

She pulled the trigger.

The bullet went right through the man's forehead his blood painting the walls a sinister shade of red. Katya stood there covered in blood. Her elbows were still locked, the gun still held steady in her arms. Her knuckles had started turning white from the sheer firmness of her grip. She did it, she was done. The man was dead and she was in.

Peter approached his daughter slowly, his steps light and strategic. He slowly placed a hand on Katya's arm lowering the gun out the air. The weapon stayed tightly gripped in her hands the cold from the metal seeping in through her leggings as she held the gun against her thighs.

" You did it dorogoy, he is dead...now give me the gun." He instructed watching Katya carefully. The way she reacted now would deterime her role in the family, and how much responsibility they would allocate to her.

Katya started at the wall for another moment before turning to her father and placing the gun in his outstretched hand. As much as her father told her she was done, she didn't belive him. She knew better than that. She knew he was still evaluating her so she kept her cool.

" When do I get the tattoo?" She said ignoring the itch of blood drying on her face. She kept her gaze steady on her father masking her eyes with a false sense of calm.

" soon." Was all he said turing away from Katya. He walked across the empty storage and grabbed a breif case. It was metal and looked like it had a combination lock on it.

'For the gun' .The pieces clicked in Katya's head before her father even attempted to explain things to her.

" I't'll be gone by tomorrow." Katya walked over to her father grabbing the briefcase now containing the gun. The gun that was now tangable evidence in a homicide. The thought of the police ever finding the gun made Katya's skin crawl, that could never happen.

" I can take care of it." Peter insisted, reaching for the case in his daughters hands.

" No." katya stated firmly. " I'll go do this and you deal with the mess or call someone to deal with the mess, I don't care." She walked away not looking back.