Chapter 9 : Demands and Plains

Okay guys shorter chapter but it was basicaly was a filler chapter. So sit down my wolfs get some kettle corn and relax. Because this chapter does have a juicy part. 

I wasn't sure where Riders Office was. I wasn't even sure if he was there. All I knew was that I was pissed. If I was going to have a mate I was going to make him Acknowledge me and I wasn't going to let him treat his pack this way, let alone his sister.

This time I let resa com forward slightly using my wolf scenes to try and pick up riders sent. It led me to the first floor down a long hallway when the scent got strong I new the big door with the name plack was obviously his.

Not caring In the slightest what the repercussions would be. Not caring if he would attack me or not. 'He would never hurt us willow' resa whined not too sure herself since riders wolf wasn't able to call out to her yet. All that mattered was showing him he couldn't just ignore me weather we wanted each other or not, I would make my presence known to both him and his wolf.

I opened the office door.

Shock filled the brunets face when she saw me come in abruptly. She wasn't the same girl from the other night she was a different girl. Of course a guy like rider had a new girl on his lap every other day.

She had been sitting on his desk seductively but when I came in she slid off and was now leaning towards rider.

Rider.

My heart slightly pounded harder at the sight of him and his scent engulfed me now that I was in his office. It entice me to run over to him and run my fingers through his soft black hair. He was sitting there with his normal neutral expression slightly darker now that i had entered his office unannounced.

"Get out of here slut my mate and I are in the middle of something!" the burnett shreraked at me using her hands to try and motion me away.

You see a normal wolf would retort with an equally snotty comment. But me no. I'm not ordinary at all I'm a hot head. I did something I thought I wasn't even capable of.

I growled at Rider and the girl directing my words towards her.

"GET OUT NOW."

I couldn't even believe it. I somehow managed to use an alpha voice on this girl. I had no clue how I was able too but I did. Only alphas could use an alpha voice which is a direct order that pack members couldnt disoby.

Than the girl got up and she moved! She bowed her head as she walked past me to the door. I didn't understand even if I somehow was an alpha this wasn't my pack and I wasn't even a marked mated wolf under this pack.

I was still gazing at Rider whose face was full of rage still. His eyes pouring into mine silently challenging me to use the alpha voice on him.

"Hi Rider I don't think we have officially met, I'm your Mate Willow eve."

Rider rose from his desk not breaking eye contact with me as he got up.

"Uh uh uh" I said waving a finger towards him Im pretty sure I had steam pouring out of my head from the rage I felt. " I have a special opportunity for you Mate." I took a step closer to his desk putting my hands on the desk and leaning forward so I was only inches from him. "You let Lilly be with her mate and in exchange I won't bother you and I will play out my next year here under the radar and then leave and return back to my pack. Pretty simple and its a Win Win situation for everyone the way I see it." I grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket on his desk and took a bite of it.

If looks could kill rider would have murdered me and the whole pack in a second.

"Little wolf what makes you think I will negotiate with you. Because the way I see it, I don't have to listen to anything you say. It's just as you said in the end you go back to your pack. So how I run my pack members is none of your damn business."

he then flipped his desk to the right of me. He panted in anger and rage. I stood there unfazed by his actions. I didn't even flinch. I just took the two steps of now free space closer to him.

It was as if I was stepping closer to a rattlesnake that was about to strike. " Oh rider. I love to play games." I took a step even closer. Our chests almost touching the closeness causing me to almost lose track of why I was even here. "And you my mate Just started a game of war." I whispered Into his ear centimeters away from his skin. His body was trembling in anger but I finally got what I wanted Because In his eyes I could see his wolf coming out to play.

Resa Howled at him happy to see her mate. But It had to be short lived because if we were playing a game of war war, War was exactly what he was about to get. I turned on my heels walking towards the door.

As my hand was on the door knob rider spoke " Little girl Ive killed and slaughtered people for less than that. You think your high and mighty but I'll break you. I'll break you where you wished you were dead. I'm an Alpha and we play one game and one game only and that's chase and we always catch our pray."

His words stung. But they surprisingly didn't burn like he had intended them too. I'm not sure why but it had to be some side effect of the mate bond because my next words were more shocking. "Rider I will make you face your biggest fear the one you try and hide from everyone.. I will make you feel again." and with that I closed the door to his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day at training practice we were teamed up with a partner and we were currently sparing. I was teamed up with Steven who I was very grateful to see. I was surprisingly home sick and in desperate need of a distraction from all the rapid changes that were happening around me. Normally life went slow for me and now it felt as if it was going a thousand miles an hour.

By the time Training was over Steven successfully kicked my ass. Oh boy and I was feeling it. All I wanted to do was crawl in my bed and never leave. All I wanted to do was get out of the pack house for a while. I was in need of a serious adventure.

I saw lilly walking a few yards in front of us and I jogged up the her.

"Oh Lilly." I said in a singing tone she looked at me with a eyebrow raised

"Willow I haven't known you for a long time but I can already tell you have an up to no good idea."

"How do you feel about a Vacation?"

A smile instantly formed on her face she laced her arm through mine

"I know the perfect place and event. Ill rally the boys"

" No rider." I said firmly

She gave me I can't run from my issues look "This will be under the radar kind of trip."

"Okay Let's kick this popsicle stand."

We both laughed at my remark and proceeded to start plaining.