Chapter 11 Why Did You Tase Me!

AN Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who is reading and voteing! the more you read the more I update!

I was running again this time it was so familiar. The forest was one that I've been in before. I didn't hear any birds chirping, only the sound of my bare feet hitting the mudded forest floor. I called for resa but she wasn't there. I felt as if I was choking. I touched my neck and felt the necklace was on me again. It started to get tighter and tighter.

I kept running.

I made it to the clearing near the creek and I saw him on the other side. His neon blue eyes weren't present; they were black and dangerous looking at me as if I was his prey. I looked at his neck and he was also wearing a necklace. I just wanted to touch him. no . I NEEDED to touch him more than my life depended on it. I kept walking nearing the creek. I was almost to him as he was to me. We walked through the water near each other, our eyes not leaving the others. We were now an inch away from one another. I slowly stretched my hand out to touch his face as soon as we made contact it was as if a bolt of electricity shot down and hit me. Literally launching my body on to the ground with a thud on one side of the creek and his body landing on the other.

I gasped for air. My lungs are aching to be filled with oxygen. Gripping the sides of the bed I shot up like a bullet.

Another dream..nightmare? Whatever it was, I was only asleep. I checked out my surroundings. I was in the crummy hotel room. I don't remember how I got here. All I remember is dancing and then darkness...

" Willow shhh its like 6am..." the voice was not lillys so I looked over surprised to see tanner laying next to me in the bed. Confusion ran through me. Why was he in our room and laying next to me? I hadn't known tanner a long time but well enough to know that he wouldn't try anything with me. Even though his brother and I want nothing to do with each other . He wouldn't disrespect a mate bond.

I had to pee and find some coffee because I was not going to go back to sleep after that ....dream? His face will be haunting me till I see him again. I went to climb over tanner and move his arm out of my way but when my hand came into contact with his arm a sharp pain struck my whole body. He must have felt it as well because his eyes shot open in pain and confusion.

"W-what the hell willow? Why did you tase me?" I had fallen on the floor from the shock

"What the hell me? What the hell you! You shocked me!" i yelled annoyed now that the pain subsided

"What is going on and why are you guys being so loud!" steven bombed apparently he was asleep on the floor

"Okay first off someone please tell me why you both are asleep in my room and where Lilly is lilly! And second off TANNER.." directing my eyes too him and glaring "SHOCKED THE SHIT outta me when I was trying to get up!"

"Wait, I seriously didn't shock you. I promise I thought you had shocked me." tanner states now looking at me with confusion instead of irritation.

"Huh i'm so confused.'' I grumbled trying to stand up off the floor.

"As for Lilly, her and Weston ...I'm guessing they hooked up because they went into our room and let's just say there was no way we were going to get to sleep in there.'' Steven expands, causing Tanner to gag, imagining his sister doing the deed.

"Anyway steven would you please give me a hand up?" I was still on the floor where I had fallen and was still half asleep and needed coffee.

Steven gave me a hand but as soon as our hands touched I was shot back on the floor and he fell on top of me the shocking tazing pain not stopping from the contact of our skin. "G-ggggeeet of-ff" I yelled quickly tanner yanks steven