Chapter 4 - Two Fronts! Mirage's Power Pt.2

Y/n's POV

As more Fallen try to storm the bridge, they were cut down and sent flying, devoured by the darkness or beaten to a pulp. After defeating a handful of Fallen, the commander makes her appearance to the battlefield. The commander is a caramel cutie with blonde hair that reaches down to her waistline with short pigtails. (I tried to describe her on paper and felt like I screw that up so I found a picture of her.)

Her main weapon seems to be a lance

???: Strange. He is usually very obedient but when I commanded him to walk forward he didn't obey.

Diablo: Hey, you should give him more credit than that.

Y/n: Maybe he was trying to protect you.

???: *battle stance* Your intimidation doesn't scare me! My name is Edelgard! The best cancer of the Fallen army.

Something felt off about this but I don't know what.

Diablo: Retreat for now Y/n. I'll handle this.

Edelgard: You are not my opponent?

Y/n: Sorry but you're fighting him. *points at Diablo* If you survive him then come to me. I hope we meet again. *smiles* Bye caramel. *Edelgard very lightly blushes*

I walk back to Diablo.

Diablo: Did you really have to do that? *annoyed by what Y/n said*

Y/n: Hey, you already got Shera and Rem. She's cute. Well, I'm heading back to Faltra to check on Rem.

Diablo: Sure, be careful.

Y/n: Okay. *turns to Shera* See you at Faltra!

I left the battlefield to Diablo as I rushed back to Faltra, to Rem's location.

Y/n: *moving like a shadow* I'm coming, Rem.

Y/n's mind: Rem seems to be moving fast and is in a panic.

Y/n: Screw it! Phantom Strike!! *vanished instantly*

No POV

Meanwhile, in Faltra Rem, Celestine, and Emile are in a dead-end alley fighting a Fallen. The Fallen was about to finish off the last person who was trying to protect Celestine until purple vines wrap itself around the Fallen. This causes him to drop the brave individual and focus on the vines. The Fallen looked like a big hairy lizard.

Y/n: I must say that was a very good plan you had there *appears in front of Rem and Celestine* but she shoulda sent an army.

Gregor: *struggling with the vines* Do you really think this will hold me!!

Y/n: That's up to you. I'm going to heal that person you tried to kill.

The Fallen struggles with the vines as Y/n walks up to Emile. Y/n was also able to heal the injured person and warped them back to the guild.