Chapter 5

Hey, just to let you know that I'm sorry the chapters are short, I will do my best in the future. Anyways, on with the story.

That morning, a worryingly mother surrounded her son, asking all kinds of questions.  ''Are you sure you have all your books, pens, action figures...''

''Mom! I have everything I need... and since when did I bring action figures to school?'' The boy calmed his mother.

''Sorry, it's just that... you look cool son, have a nice day.'' Inko kissed on top of the forehead of her son.

''I'll be fine mom, be sure to have a good day too.'' Izuku said while walking out the door.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi mama Midoriya...

There he stood in front of the doors of class 1-A, Izuku never felt so proud. After a tea with Recovery Girl, she told to meet his classmates, it was important not to miss home room.
'I wonder why the door is so big, is it somebody's quirk or someone?' He questioned as he opened the door. As he entered the room, he saw his best friend being scolded by some blue haired guy with glasses and engines for legs. Without anybody noticing, he went behind the man to inspect closely.

''Is it his quirk? How does he sleep or bath since water is bad for engines? Maybe his flesh is connected to it or something. Aaahh but how would one with no healing quirk heal an injury on his leg.'' He began muttering.

The others taken back began to eye the small green haired boy crouched to investigate someone's robotic legs. It was a weird site to see.

Lida slowly turned around to see a little boy muttering gibberish. ''Hello fellow student. My name is Tenya Lida. May I please know what is it your doing?''

''Lida... like the pro-hero Ingenium? Anyways my name is Izuku Midoriya.''

''How did you kno-''

''Hey Deku, we made it in the same class.'' Bakugo interrupted.

''Kaachan! That's great.'' Deku smiled. Bakugo blushed while sitting properly.

''How did you do that.'' Lida said while dazed. The little boy in front of him not only guessed his connections with his brother but also managed to calm a man such as Bakugo. 'How inspiring' He thought in anime tears.

Izuku tried to get up but he's legs failed him. As he was about to fall, someone tapped his shoulder and he began to float. He looked behind him to see a girl with rosy cheeks and short brown hair. ''Sorry I had to use my quirk on you without permission. I just thought you wouldn't want to fall on the first day. My name is Ochako Uraraka. ''

After being released Izuku looked down in embarrassment. ''T-thanks, my legs just failed me for a second.''

Suddenly a huge yellow caterpillar at the doorway, the students gazed at the scene in curiosity and confusion. All of a sudden, a man came out of the cocoon, most of the kids were stunned, but one thought came out of Izuku ... BUTTERFLY MAN!

The yet-to-be-butterfly scanned the class. After composing himself, he addressed the students.
''It took you eight seconds to quite down, your not an efficient class, are you? Well, if you want to make friends, you can always leave. This is a place for heroes. Now get your asses down to the field, we're doing a competency test.''

-a time skip later brought to you by a chibi Inko Midoriya creating the Deku Protection Network with a chibi Bakugo family- (that was longer than I thought)

The students were in a field in UA facing a scrubby looking, but still hot for some reason, sleep deprived teacher. Not something one would see everyday. He began to explain the basic rules and reasons for the test. ''... Oh and before we start, Midoriya, since your technically in that program, you won't be expelled, it would be unfair. Not to mention a certain old lady would kill me.''

Somewhere in the school infirmary, Recovery Girl sneezed. ''Someone must be talking about me.''

The class did not take that well. An overwhelming amount of muttering filled the air until one brave (or maybe idiotic) student named Denki Kaminari said ''Why does he get the special treatment, you just did a speech on how life was unfair and the person in last place will leave!''

With an exasperated anime sigh, Aizawa simply nodded at the green bean because he was not willing to explain to a bunch of kids.

Turning to his classmates, he began to explain. ''UA recently started a new program that they would like to introduce. Due to the decrease in healing heroes, the school decided to train the next generations of healers. Due to healing quirks being so rare and still not understood, they decided to make me a beta tester but since I technically want to be a hero, I will be spending most lessons (but not all) with you guys.''

-another time skip brought to you by a tired author who is being overwhelmed with work-

The results were pretty much the same as canon and the whole ruse strategy was used just cause.
''AUTHOR, we don't talk about canon!'' Bakugo hushed.
''Wait, WTF!''
''Author, this language is very inappropriate!'' Lida came with his robot hands.
''Oh... right, sorry. Anyways, this is a fanfiction, a product of my unfortunate imagination, why can't I mention ca-''
''Shhhhhhhh, don't say the word, let's just get on with the story.''' Midoriya interrupted
''Ok but one last thing... why didn't you guys correct or soothe me when I said my imagination is unfortunate?''
''...''

On with the story... . I want to hear your opinion on the extra classes he should take with Recovery Girl and who should he meet while being in the infirmary helping others.