Chapter 1

Hi guys, for the sake of the story, I'm just gonna add more characters and events for the sake of the story. I'm a multi shipper so if you have any suggestions or you don't want to see ships, just le me know. I'm really not used to writing stories. #noob😖

Izuku was beyond exited! For today was his fourth birthday and he could finally go to the quirkologist to verify his quirk. The appointment was at four o'clock in the afternoon, so the Midoriya's decided to go to the mall with Mitsuki and Katsuki Bakugo. The day was a good one. They watched a movie (about heroes cause we all know how much the little beans love them) and were now resting on the edge of the fountain. The two mothers needed after the intense shopping of (mostly All Might) merchandise. It was a good and normal day for our young Izuku... or so he thought.

All of a sudden, the earth began to crumble and dust started falling from the ceiling. Everyone gazed in horror as some villains and heroes began to fight.

The fight raged on and everyone has sought shelter in the shops. Luckily , there was a camera crew, filming the entire thing. More heroes arrived at the scene and the police were escorting as many people as possible. Unluckily, Izuku was in the middle of the fight due to him separated from his mother and the heroes were to overwhelmed to bring him back. Finally, Inko saw her son after frantically searching for him. She called out his name... no response. So she called out again as she ran towards him. Finally he turned around and saw. She was almost there, she was going to get him to safety. But then, all of a sudden, she felt a sharp pain in her chest, it was unbearable. She looked down and saw a huge spike piercing her body. Looking behind her was a villain.

Tears rolling down his cheeks, Izuku watched in horror as his own mother got stabbed through the chest. Why... why her! She was a kind soul that did nothing to deserve such a fate.

"MOM!" He screamed as Inko fell to the ground. Everything soon went to a halt. Most of the villains had children, others did but unfortunately died. This allowed the heroes to capture them but they still gazed at the little boy weeds besides his half dead mother.

"Izuku... my sweet child... I...love... y" Before she could finish her sentence, she began coughing more and more blood.

" Please don't leave me alone. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP! You're gonna be okay, everything will be fine... you're gonna be fine." The small boy sobbed.

What could he do? He needed to do something, ANYTHING! Just before a hero was going to approche him. Izuku's hands began to flow green. Soon after, it wasn't just his hands but his green forest eyes as well. Much to everybody's shock, Inko stopped coughing and her wounds were slowly but surely healing. After a few minutes, Inko sat up, completely healed, as if she was never gushing blood to begin with. Her clothes were still torn (but revealed none of the private parts) and she smiled as she hugged her son.

"Congratulations on your quirk" She soon met her eyes with her sons. " Thank you, hero."

Okay, I know this is cheesy and short. I promise I will make a longer chapter for the next one. But I really needed to put in the origin story before getting to the good stuff. I'm sorry if this was lame and short! 😭😭😭😭😭 As I said, I'm still a noob at this, it was better in my head.