Growing Up

Growing Up

Reads: 9,365,930

Ongoing

Mobile: 21701462

"I want to grow up" Did you say it when you were a kid? I know I did. Have you regretted growing up at some point in your life? Have you wished you could be a careless child once again? I know you have. Everyone has.

The more you grow the bigger the challenges, the obstacles, the pain. Life gets serious. You get serious. You forget to smile at the morning sun shining down your face. You are too absorved by your problems to notice the beautiful world surrounding you.

And when life gets hard, you wish more than anything to turn back in time and be that small child who did not know anything when he said "I want to grow up"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is the sequel of My Wattpad Love!

Not going to lie, but I started dancing when I saw there was a sequel.

I have absolutely no idea if I'm team Evan or Shane, why do you do this to me author?! Why?!

Woah, got too dramatic there

~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay. Update.

I've just read the latest chapter of Growing Up and freaking heck! EVAN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?! Can I make a club called "Jane is a b*tch"? I'm team Evan, don't judge me. Read this book if you want to experience a bucket load of emotions.

(not gonna lie, I cried on the last chapter...)