Maybe Someday

PUBLISHED BOOK

BY: COLLEEN HOOVER

        At twenty-two years old, Sydney is enjoying a great life: She's in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers that Hunter is cheating on her--and shes forced to decide what her next move should be.

        Soon, Sydney finds herself captivated by her mysterious and attractive neighbor, Ridge. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there's something about Sydney that Ridge can't ignore, either. They soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMG THIS BOOK IS FREAKING.... WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS!!!

Colleen Hoover is a genius. I read this book in 2 days and I just can't explain how good this book is. Ridge and Sydney's relationship isn't like most. But... my heart is bursting with happiness right now because I decided to read Maybe Someday.  Reading books rarely makes me cry, however this book had me bawling my eyes out. This book is packed with emotion.

It is a published book so you will have to buy it to read. Or, you can borrow it at your library. That's what I did.

Not going to lie, I was hesitant at first to read it.  Now, I can't wait to buy the book!  

Please give this book a try!