Prom Night

Flashback of Bill and Elizabeth in high school

---------

"Turn your head a little this way," my father instructed both Bill and I, Bill's hands on either side of my waist, making sure not to grab too low or high in front of my dad. 

We posed for our prom picture, with fake smiles we endured the many photos my father had taken. It was slightly unusual to see how happy his mother was, for at the time-being it was almost on rare occasions. But today, she wore a smile on her face that spoke words, including her love towards her son.

"I'm going inside to grab my purse," I told Bill, his hands leaving my waist.

"I'll come with," Bill says trailing behind me.

The two of us headed towards my room, my eyes searching around for my small and black purse. At first, however, before I could find it, I took an overall view of my reflection in my body mirror. I wore a red dress that was fitted tight around my small body. The front was slightly higher than the front. I wore matching red heels to go with it. 

I retouched my red lipstick on my lips. With a quick overview of my makeup, I backed away from the mirror, turning to see Bill staring at me.

"Jesus, Bill." I chuckled grabbing my purse from my desk.

"You look amazing," He spoke, gawking with such astonishment that only made my heart flip. I couldn't help but blush.

"And you look handsome," I reply giving him a peck on the lips.

Bill grabbed my chin, kissing me for just a few seconds. His lips were soft against mine, and when he let go ic ould only crave for more. It took me all my might to stop myself from kissing him.

"We got a dance to go to..." He states as he grabs my hands.