CH.6 Bonds

Yuki

The brat was staring up at me holding his big sister's hand "look a bakery" Happy said pointing to the shop "I think I got everything" Haruhi said scrambling through the grocery bag "why do I have to stay with you anyway?" I ask as she looks up at me "your the one who was in my bed this morning" Haruhi said opening the door to her house "besides I could use the extra help" Free walked towards the couch.

😡🦋😑

Free wrapped his arms around my torso "he really seems to like you" Haruhi said stroking Happy's head "really I didn't figure with his hate for me" I said "you see Free doesn't seem to show his favouritism unless he fears that something will happen to the person" Haruhi said "Free felt the same about me before I went on a mission for the council and he thought I died" Haruhi's eyes softened at him "I can understand sort of understand why he didn't like me" I say "eh? why?" she asks looking up at me "Free thinks that you'll leave him but I guess he's starting to see that you'll never do that" I replied as a light blush coated her cheeks.

☀️☀️☀️

I opened my eyes slowly to meet sea-green orbs I blinked in confusion before both of our eyes widened as we moved away from each other "sorry" I apologised blushing "it's ok"  Haruhi said Free deadpanned at us "just ask her out already" Free said as I blushed "shut up!" we both yelled as he pointed at me "Yuki likes nee-chan" he said "no I don't!" I said flustered Free smirked.

🔥🔥🔥

Haruhi

I grabbed Free's hand "Nee-chan" Free said "I want to run and find Yuki or Dad" I said as he turned hesitating before running off "I see getting your younger brother away" the purple-haired man says throwing poison at me "Fire Dragon Roar!" I chanted releasing a large quantity of flames "dragon slayer's secret art crimson lotus: exploding flame blade" I swipe my arms in a circular fashion, creating a powerful and a highly destructive, torrent of flames that barrages at my target.

"I don't think I can hold you any longer" Happy said as he flies toward the ground "say are you related to Natsu Dragneel?" the purple-haired man asks turning to me "huh? he's my dad" I replied turning to him "I see..." was the last thing the man said before closing his eyes "hey are you ok mister?" I ask sitting up a man with white hair appeared behind him.

~~Time Skip~~

I continued bandaging Yuki's back "how did you manage to get such a big gash?" I ask cutting the bandage off "we were in a battle Haru" Yuki replied turning to face me "my back" the man said sitting up "wait! wasn't I dead?!" he looks around as I turned "oh you're awake" I said as he stared at me "you're?" he asks confused "Haruhi Dragneel" I replied his eyes sparkle in recognition "I never thought that he'd actually get with blondie" he said amused "you mean Lucy?" Yuki asks as Free latched onto his neck "well she's not really my mother believe it or not it's actually Juvia Lockser" I said smiling sheepishly "you mean the rain women?" he asks as I nodded "yeah hard to believe I know" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

The crime sorcerer guild appeared "Haruhi!" dad calls running towards me "dad" I say as he crushes me wraps his arms around me "you're crushing me dad..." I winked in pain "sorry" dad said letting go of me "I'm glad you're fine" I grinned at him as he patted my head.