DLC Characters and Banjo Kazooie

As soon as Banjo and Kazooie had got their golden envelope, they was excited, maybe a little too excited.

When they were teleported to Master Hand's office, Master Hand had to almost restrain them.

"As I was saying," Master Hand repeated for almost the 40th time, "The other DLC characters will introduce you to the Smash Mansion and the normal fighters. Any questions?"

Banjo and Kazooie shook their head and Master Hand let go of him, letting Banjo and Kazooie run outside his office into Joker, a fellow DLC fighter.

"Slow down, you're going to kill someone," Joker said, slowly pushing them away from him.

"They're not going to kill anyone, Joker, just fall to the floor," Luminary (Hero) said.

"Are you the other DLC characters?" Banjo asked energetically.

"Yes," Joker replied, "I'm Joker, that's Luminary, one of the heroes, and Piranha Plant."

Joker pointed to the Piranha Plant that made an evil smile.

"Let's go tour the Smash Mansion."

After the tour, and meeting all the other fighters, Banjo and Kazooie were not one bit tired. In fact, they begged Master Hand to fight immediately.

"Banjoo Kazooie versus Lucario!"

The stage was battlefield. 

The red eyed pokemon stood in position, ready to fight against the new DLC character.

As the two smashers fought, Banjo & Kazooie's determination to win only grew. Suddenly, a smash ball appeared, and an invisible audience gasped. 

Lucario immediately leapt in attempt to break the legendary item, but Banjo Kazooie pushed him away, giving the duo time to give a few good hits to the smash ball.

The duo were surprise attacked by the blue pokemon as Lucario grabbed them and threw them off stage, but Banjo and Kazooie regained consciousness and went back to Lucario, hitting the smash ball and jumping around stage.

As he was about to land to final blow to the ball, Banjo and Kazooie used their side special to knock him away, and breaking the smash ball.

Power surged through the duo as they glowed a rainbow color. Lucario was horrified; how could he let the newcomer win?!

Lucario tried to hit them, but they grabbed him and threw him away. Before he could regain his posture, Lucario was hit Banjo and Kazooie's final smash: The Mighty Jinjonator.

Lucario was lauched off the stage and immediately KO'ed.

Banjo and Kazooie's victory theme played and they did their victory pose.

Pride swelled in Banjo and Kazooie. They just won their first battle together.

The other DLC character congratulated him for winning on his first battle. 

This is going to be amazing, Banjo thought as he continued to talk with his new friends.