The Queen

Part 6: The Queen
Amithyst finally got off the ground and brushed off her jeans. She followed Oliver into his house still in shock. She already missed her family, she missed everything back home, even the bad parts. Just then, a random question popped into her head, "Oliver, do you even know how to open the portal?"
"Well yes, but no," he said in an embarrassed tone.
"What!?!?! I need to go home eventually! You need to figure it out! You opened this portal in the first place, so you need to fix this!" She screamed.
"Shhhh! The guards don't need to know I opened a portal, I"ll be sentenced, possibly to death.", he said in a shyly.
"Oh, can you show me your house then," she said as she was regretting what she just said.
"Sure," he said with a smile. Oliver walked Amithyst through a large dark-wood door. "This I'd Ginny's and my bed room, then through there is the cookin' room,"He said.
"Where's the restroom?"
"What's a restroom?"
"The toilet? The bath?"
"Oh that's in that ahead over there."
"Oh....."
"What's wrong?"
"Well..... where I live our restrooms are in the houses."
"Well, you are very picky," he chuckled. She stared at him with her arms wrapped. Suddenly they heard a horn.
"We have to go to the town square, the queen is having her morning procession." He said in an ill-toned voice.
"You guys have a Queen! Oh how exciting! I have read so much about royalty in books!" She said with a grin.
"Well.... she was the original queen's, sister's daughter. The original queen went missing after her husband died."
"Oh my."
"Well he died trying to search for their stolen daughter, they did not even get a chance to announce the baby's name, but that was only 17 years ago, it happened when I was 3."
"Wow, this kingdom has gone through so much loss. She said sadly.