Chapter Twenty-One

Daniel

I book it to my English classroom after my choir class in the morning, I was so excited, I could finally have Zach!!! What would be be wearing today? Whatever it was he would be gorgeous and so fuckable looking. I make it to my classroom and walk to my desk, grabbing my lesson plan and walking to the board.

I write todays tasks on the board and am extremely pleased to see Zach in his seat when I turn around. He was, as always, the first one in and this time Ryan wasn't with him, perfect!!!! I couldn't help but smirk as I looked at his outfit of the day. Hmmm the things I am going to do to that body.

He had a off the shoulder black shirt on, showing off his shoulders and collarbones. A red/brown skirt on him as well, and thigh high black boots. His pale white skin begging for hickeys all over it.

"Hey Zach

"Hey Zach." I call out, making him jump a little and look at me wide eyed. He was so confused and it was adorable.

"Yes Mr.Seavey." Zach says in a hesitate voice. I smile reassuringly and Zach relaxes.

"I was wondering if you would be willing to write a essay for the Young Writing in the World contest. The top three get cash prizes. The number one winner getting 3,000 dollars, while the second winner gets 1,000 dollars, leaving the third winner with 500 dollars." I begin, making it up as I go.

"I believe you have a chance at winning, but don't worry I will be helping you." I say, seeing his look of panic. His milk chocolate eyes showing his emotions and soul. Damn I loved them. For someone who hates chocolate, I would drown myself in Zach's chocolatey eyes.

"You really think so?" Zach asked, unsure, looking at his desk. I frown, not likely him doubting himself.

"Positive." I say in a firm tone, making him look back up at me, seeing the honestly in my ocean eyes. Zach nods his pretty head and smiles, breath taking.

"I will do it, when do we start?" Zach asked. Now is what I wanted to say, bend that tight little ass over my desk and just pound into him until he was screaming me name. Control yourself Daniel!!!!

"How about after school, I will come to your dorm room and we can start." I say with a grin. Zach looking shocked at the information that I would be in his home but then smiles too.

"Sounds wonderful." Zach seemed to purr out, did he know my plan? I thought I was doing good with hiding my feeling for him.

"Am so sorry! I didn't mean it like that, I-I-it slipped out. I promise it won't happen again." Zach cries in a full state of panic.

I was quick to realize he still has feelings for me and it slipped out and he thought my panic of him figuring me out was disgust and rage over him still trying to get with me. I hold the smirk in as I walk closer to him, placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Its okay, I know it will take time." I say in a husky tone, resisting the urge to kiss him, my hand rubbing his shoulder firmly, before I force myself to walk away and back to my desk. Leaving Zach breathing heavier than usually and mouth parted in shock, his eyes 100% saying confusion. I can't wait for the school day to end.

Author's Note: Hey guys!!! One more chapter and this story is over. Hope you liked it and feel free to leave suggestions or comments!!!!