Chapter One

Jonah

I woke up to my alarm on my phone going off. I struggle to open my eyes and stretch before sitting up. It was the first day of school, and my Senior year. Thank gosh I only had one more year in this hell hole. I lived at school thanks to my parents having me go to a private school. Sure it was the best school in the country but I still didn’t like living here. 

I get off my bed and walked to the bathroom, turning the shower on and getting undressed. I go to the bathroom before stepping into the shower and letting the hot water relax me. I shave my already shaven legs, you don’t know it I could of missed a spot! I do the same with my armpits, arms, and private area. What I HATE hair. I wash my hair and body and then get out. I pick up the big white fluffy towel I left out for myself and dry off before wrapping it around my waist. I step out of the bathroom and back into my room. What to wear? Might as well ask the boys.

To Zach and Jack: "What should I wear?”~Jonah

To Jonah and Zach: "We should all wear something cute and feminine so the new teachers and students know right off the back that we like to dress like that.”~Jack.

That’s a good idea. I forgot about the new teachers coming. A lot of teachers retired last year and so we had to get new.

To Zach and Jack: "Great Idea, should we do covering or…….😎👅💋💦😏”~Jonah. I chuckle at myself. 

To Jonah and Jack: "Covering but hot.”~Zach

To Zach and Jack: "Sounds good.”~Jonah.

I get out of the group chat and go through my closet. I take out a dark forest green shirt that was a little bit shorter on the left side than the right. I took out dark ripped blue jeans as well. I layed those on my bed and walked over to my dresser.

I opened the top drawer and grabbed some black lacy panties that would cover all of my ass but not show pantie lines. I throw those onto the bed as well, before opening my jewelry box up, that was on the top of my dresser. I looked through it all until I found a brown three piece necklace. Perfect.

I walk over to my bed and drop my towel, picking up the panties and putting them on. I look in my mirror and see that my ass looked good in them, as always. I then pick up the skinny jeans and slide them up my long legs.

I was pretty tall and loved it. I looked into the mirror again and make sure there was no panties lines, smiling when there wasn’t. I turn back to the bed and pick up the shirt. I pull it up and over my head and pull it down. I place the necklace on myself and looked in the mirror for the last time. I looked hot.

I walk back over to my closet and look at the floor of it, looking for the right pair of shoes. I find a nice green, the color green that matched my shirt, slip on shoes. I slip them on and then walk out of my bedroom door. I walk into my living room, not stopping at the kitchen for breakfast.

I wasn’t hungry and just wanted some coffee. Which I could get on the way to my first class, since we had a Starbucks on the school grounds. Thank the Lord! I walk to my front door and take my key off the key holder I had by the door. I open the door and step out, locking it back up and then walking away from my dorm room. 

(This outfit minus the red purse and earrings)

I walk into the Starbucks and right away got my coffee. Thank you Jill. She knew I came everyday at the same time and gave me one of the ten things I loved. She would even occasionally make a new one that she thought I would like, and she hasn’t been wrong yet. I leave a big tip for her and then walk to the picnic table in the middle of the school ground, waiting for my friends to show up.