19 Seven Deadly Sins (WARNING light smut/self harm)

The next night is Switches turn. Luckily he doesn't have any alternative motives. Finally, Crip can get a break.

He actually liked Switch. He was more chill, and liked to allow Crip the chance to be more independent.

After all, just because he was crippled didn't mean he was useless.

Switch: "When you slipped on the ladder I thought you were a goner. I can't believe you got out of that."

Crip: "I mean, I did get mauled by a dog..."

Switch: "Besides that, you basically got away with helping me cause that distraction."

Crip nods.
Crip: "I'm just glad I was able to get away from the area before getting caught. If that officer had caught me by the billboard there's no telling what would've happened to me."

Switch: "Yeah, good thinking. Still, better get used to that ankle of yours. Can't have you tripping all the time."

Crip nods.
Crip: "Most days I don't even notice it honestly. It's just...apart of me now."

Switch: "How'd you get crippled anyway?"

Crip: "Red..me and O'Rileys old gang leader, he beat me with a pipe."

Switch: "Damn! And look at you, you tough little shit, still walking around running the game!"

Crip: "Well..I owe O'Riley my life. It's not like I could stop being in the gang even if I wanted too."

Switch: "Well."
He says lowly, stopping in front of his apartment.
Switch: "Would you quit if you could?"

Crip thinks for a moment, then answers him very seriously.

Crip: "Don't mistake me for a poor sap. I'm the bad guy. The world made sure I knew that years ago."

Switch smiles a bit.
Switch: "Yeah, you are. You're one of us. We run this bitch."
Crip nods.
The two head inside, and for once Crip has a peaceful night.

He liked Switch.

The next night was Prophet, who was a bit different. He wasn't the type that Crip particularly liked.

By that I mean he's nuts.

Like seriously, Prophet is crazy. Really crazy.

Prophet: "Maybe you'd like to read with me from the Bible some tonight?"

Crip: "Uh...I don't really get all that stuff, but I'll listen...you are taking me in for the night after all."

Prophet smiles, so innocently.

He was terrifying.

Crip follows him to his house, which is another set of apartments near Switch's apartment. Only Prophets is bigger. Nicer.

Once they're inside, Crip studies the place. It's peaceful here. Too peaceful.

He looks over and sees Prophet taking his black jacket off.
That's when he sees it. The word Gluttony carved onto his skin under his right arm.

What the actual fuck?

Crip stares, unaware that he's even doing so.

Prophet: "Ah, sins."

Crip is suddenly snapped back into reality as Prophet speaks.

Prophet: "So easy to commit. So easy to forget. But we mustn't. We must remember our sins."

He looks over to Crip yet again.

Prophet: "I bet you can't guess what my greatest sin is."

Crip swallows, not sure if he should answer or not.

Prophet: "Wrath. I'm actually quite angry, but I've learned to work with my sin, and control my urges. We will always commit sin, but that is why we must repent."

Crip: "Repent?"

Prophet: "And that is the difference between you and I. You don't repent. I'd love to see you do it, but I'll never force it upon you."

Oh thank god, Crip thinks to himself.

Prophet: "One must repent on his own. It's a beautiful thing really. I'll be doing it tonight, so you'll get to see it."

Crip: "What?"

Prophet: "I will be committing a sin tonight, so afterwards I must repent for my sin."

Crip: "What sin are you committing?"

Prophet: "I'll let you take a guess."

Crip stares, wide eyed, confused, but that eerie feeling grows.

Prophet learns down, taking Crips lips in his own.

Prophet: "Come with me, and I'll show you. We can commit this sin together."

Crip is terrified. This was really the first time Prophet had acted this way towards him. Aside from light touching and that one time he had Crip suck him off. He's never really seen him take much of his clothes off, now that he thinks about it.

Though he can tell where this is going when he's on the bed and Prophet is towering over him on his knees. He leans up, taking his white shirt off, and the first thing Crip sees with scars, all over him. On his chest, Wrath. On his upper stomach, Greed. On his side, Envy. On the other side, Sloth. Basically the entire list of the seven deadly sins are carved into his skin.

And there, just above his jeans, his the word Lust, carved into his skin.

Crip stares, but soon Prophet is inside of him, thrusting, having his way. This continues until he cums, and Crip watches as he reaches over to the nightstand. From there he grabs out a knife and starts cutting into his skin, carving over the word Lust, cutting it open all over again.

The worst part is he's making such pained sounds, but he does it as if it's totally normal.

Crip: "S-stop it! Are you crazy?!"

Prophet chuckles a bit.
Prophet: "This is a beautiful thing Crip, do not be afraid."

Crip: "Prophet-"

Prophet: "Oh Crip..you're so innocent and pure, but full of sin. Won't you repent with me?"

Crip drags himself from the bed and heads into the living room.

There was no way in hell he was getting into that kinda weird shit.

Prophet was nuts!